Steps to Choosing The Best Reception Furniture

Steps to Choosing The Best Reception Furniture

A Story by bocaofficefurniture
"

You want to give a sleek new look to your lobby. As far as this aspect is concerned, lots depend on the choice of furniture.

"

reception-furniture

You want to give a sleek new look to your lobby. As far as this aspect is concerned, lots depend on the choice of furniture. By including sophisticated and savvy Reception Chairs you can make a difference. But for that, the process of selection should be properly streamlined. At no time, you will like investing in the misfit pieces that are inadequate for the lobby area. With the help of the following guidelines, you can choose the most appropriate pieces of lobby furniture.

1. Take the measurement of your lobby

Be doubly certain about the measurement. Measure the space, at least twice. Then, place an order for custom-making. In that way, you can avoid buying chairs, desks, and panels that don’t fit the reception location. In fact, most lobbies and office receptions are equipped with the nonreturnable custom designed furnishing pieces.

2. Test the durability

You should know how to check for the durability. Then, you can end up investing in pieces that serve you over a long time span. You can test the level of abrasion, by verifying the double rub number. The so-called double rub number should be high, and higher the numerical value, the better is the wear rating of your furniture. The furniture used in commercial locations should have more than, thirty-thousand double rubs. So, before investing in the furniture, check the figure specified as the double rub.

3. Choose the piece that is functional and aesthetically sound

As far as the choice of the upholstery of the Reception Furniture is concerned, you have to choose that which is functional as well as, aesthetically pleasing. There is one more aspect to remember, in this context. You know what sort of clientele frequents your lobby area. So, you should choose that which goes well with their (clients) taste and preferences.

4. Consider the pros and cons of every upholstery type

When it comes to the choice of upholstery, you will come across countless options. Standard fabrics are comfortable to sit, but you may have a difficult time maintaining and wiping them. On the other hand, the vinyl-based up holsteries are easy to use and maintain. The latter serves you over a long period of time, without fading or fraying. Nowadays, the furniture manufacturers and retailers are shifting their preference towards the hygienically effective vinyl products. You can make your pick from amongest the healthcare vinyl up holsteries that come equipped with antimicrobial qualities. The leather-based upholstery can render an element of class, but the material tends to wear out, with the passage of time.

5. Analyze the color samples

Request the Reception Furniture vendor to provide you with color samples. After getting the sample designs, you will be in a position to judge how that furnishing piece will look in a particular setting. You may have an area that is naturally lit up or one that makes use of incandescent lighting. But if you have the free design plus the color samples, you can conceptualize if the pieces will work well with those areas.

Before finalizing your deal, also find out the return policy of the vendor. See the kind of warranty that it extends and if it charges you for restocking. Some of the items cannot be returned. But if you have to buy a nonreturnable item, find out the associated terms and conditions. Find out what kind of help you can get from the customer care and maintenance service, in the case of an issue.

Source URLhttp://articles.org/steps-to-choosing-the-best-reception-furniture/

Contact Details:
3100 NW 2nd Ave #101.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Showroom Hours: 
Mon - Fri 9 am to 5 pm
PHONE: (561) 362-2492

© 2016 bocaofficefurniture


Author's Note

bocaofficefurniture
The author of the article has an extensive experience in the field of Reception Furniture and Home Office Desks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 21, 2016
Last Updated on December 21, 2016
Tags: reception furniture, office desks