The Crypt

The Crypt

A Chapter by MadnessIsBliss
"

This first short is selfishly for me!

"
The Crypt, a club that Bethany didn't even have the nerve to look at through their darkened windows, was now the place she was spending her friday night. She still could not comprehend how her spunky and oh so punky friend had managed to throw her into a scandalous black and neon pink corset with a matching skirt that barely covered her bum and than drag her to this dark, gothic pit.
Even though her friend was the one to take her to the gothic night club, Bethany was quickly ditched for a dark punk clad teen with bright green hair, leaving Bethany to mope on a bar stool.
After waiting 15 minutes, Bethany realized that the club's slick floor was not going to grant her the pleasure of swallowing her hole and take her away from the awkward situation. Tired of sitting around as her friend socialized, Bethany began to make her way through the dancing and grinding club-goers to the sanctuary that was outside the Crypt.
She was almost there, so close she was ready to jump for joy, but like many joys in Bethany's life, something was in the way. That something was the firm, leather jacket clad chest that Bethany fell on after being shoved by the crowd. The owner of the chest quickly grabbed onto the flustered girl to stop her from falling over.
Blushing, The embarrassed brunet tilted her head upward to meet the eyes of the man she had ran into, only to have her face redden twice as much as before. The man before her was tall and lean with delishiously red tipped white hair and more than a few piercings. Out of all of his wonderfully indulgent features though, the most alluring were his multicolored blue and green eyes. Apart from both colors being gorgeous they both had a tint of mischief that intrigued The curious teen even more. As his eyes roamed over Bethany with a smirk appearing on his face she couldn't help but return his smirk with a small smile, and as he began to introduce himself with an amazing, skin tingling, deep voice, Bethany had only one thought running through her head.
"Why didn't I come here sooner?"


© 2012 MadnessIsBliss


Author's Note

MadnessIsBliss
If your a buddy send me a request to do!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

whoa! that was scary! I just clicked the "review button and it posted like 12 times!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah! I love Jagger! (I know its late but-) Me TOO!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
12 Reviews
Added on June 13, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2012
Tags: Jagger


Author

MadnessIsBliss
MadnessIsBliss

Tempe, AZ



About
今日は! 私 わ ベサ二ー です。 私 わ 十六さ.. more..

Writing