mine

mine

A Story by Ani milburn
"

Just some erotica

"
" Your so beautiful," he says while staring at my naked body. Out of discomfort, I cover up my tits but he pulls my arms away and doesn't let go. "Your body is mine,do you understand?" All I can do is nod. He kisses me fiercely,shoving his tongue in my mouth."I want to taste all of you,feel all of you," he says as he moves down to my breasts." I'm not going to let you stop me after you come. I want you to come three times for me." "But...I'm sensitive. I can't take much more after the first time." He wickedly smiles at me."that's why your getting tied up." He brings me to the bed."stretch out your arms." I do as I'm told but I can't help but feel uncomfortable with his eyes raking over my body. He ties my arms to the bed posts."now, I'm going to make sure that you won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow." He kisses me passionately and then trails kisses along my neck and stomach. He skips past my weak spot and goes to my thighs. She was about to do something she knew he loved."please,Danny,I need you inside of me." He nips my inner thigh,bringing forth a squeal." I'm not entering you till you come twice without my c**k."to emphasize that, he sticks his middle finger in me,eliciting a moan from me. He starts sucking on my c**t and finds my sensitive spot,and I try to jerk away but he holds my hips down."Danny! I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that!im too sensitive!" He looks up and smiles,my juices covering his lips."good". He goes back to the same spot and,like a lightning bolt,my orgasm rips through me. "please stop! im too sensitive danny." "amelia i dont care,im going to make you come two more times.soon enough another orgasm pulses thrpugh me.he stops.he rubs his thick c**k against my cli,making me shiver.then he shoves it in me.he makes me cum quick and he follows suite."i love you ameia." "i love you too."

© 2017 Ani milburn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 26, 2017
Last Updated on February 26, 2017

Author

Ani milburn
Ani milburn

Mill Spring, NC



About
Hi! My name is Ani and I am 13 years old. I started writing poetry when I was 8 but around eleven,I started getting ideas for books.i love romance and mystery the most. more..

Writing