He, Who is Dream

He, Who is Dream

A Story by Gray
"

A tribute to the man who sprinkles sand in your eyes and guides you to slumberland. . *Mostly in reference to N. Gaiman's "The Sandman" character.

"
Mr. Sandman, the Lord of Dreams, the Dream King, MORPHEUS. Was I glad to have known him. He's incharge of our dreams, you see. Sometimes he makes them, sometimes he destroys them. Sometimes he just watches us dream, sometimes he joins us in them. However, sometimes even if we had seen him, even if we had shared coffee with him, even if we had cried to him and cursed the things that we hate in front of him; we do not remember him when we wake up. We think we forget but he just resides in the bag of memories and fantasies we keep not just inside our head, not just even inside our heart but inside our very soul. And every night as we depart from the waking world as we know it, we are reunited with him.

© 2011 Gray


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool, this piece really makes the reader think and i like it

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on April 24, 2011
Last Updated on April 24, 2011

Author

Gray
Gray

Philippines



About
I see and so I write. I listen and so I write. I learn and so I write. I feel and so I write. I dream and so I write. I hope and so I write. I love and so I write. :) more..

Writing
Never Never

A Poem by Gray


Visions Visions

A Poem by Gray