It's Only My World

It's Only My World

A Story by Gray
"

This is the world I've created. .

"
You are my Dream King. I know you live in my dreams. I know I share with you a world that's unique to the two of us. 
Our little sanctuary.
In there, we read all the time. We take turns reading to each other the best stories each of us has written. And I realize that everything between you and me goes into the heart of each.
In our world, we talk endlessly. We talk about how things in our world are just as beautiful as you and me. Or even how the nightingale sings us the loveliest of songs every night.
In our world, you create beautiful music. In synch with the nightingale's song, your music fills the air at night. I listen with my ears and I hear that the melody is everything that I am. I listen with my heart and I hear that the melody is everything that I am to you. 
And at night, we gaze at a pair of stars shining side by side. We make a wish. We wish for the stars to remain in the sky because you said that the two of us are already enough. 
In our world, we walk hand in hand aimlessly and yet no matter where our feet bring us, we welcome each destination with contented hearts knowing the journey in each other's company is what makes it all the more worth remembering. 
In our world, you travel across vast oceans, reach the farthest of lands and climb the highest of mountains. And yet at the end of the day, you return to my side. 
My sanctuary comes back everytime.
In our world, we live because we cannot go on living without the other. Or die because the other is worth dying for.
If only the universe were one with me could I create this world of mine.

© 2011 Gray


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on April 24, 2011
Last Updated on April 24, 2011

Author

Gray
Gray

Philippines



About
I see and so I write. I listen and so I write. I learn and so I write. I feel and so I write. I dream and so I write. I hope and so I write. I love and so I write. :) more..

Writing
He, Who is Dream He, Who is Dream

A Story by Gray


Never Never

A Poem by Gray


Visions Visions

A Poem by Gray