Preface

Preface

A Chapter by N. An

 

When I started carving this book I was emotionally jammed, to an extent that it became almost too painful to proceed. I would write a single line and fling my pen on the second simply because emotions from the past kept resurfacing and troubling me. However, the vigor for getting my idea across to others eventually overcame the block. And I could successfully manage a flow in creating something I had always dreamt of; a book that could liberate many who are stuck in the puddle of their pasts, but are unable to drag them selves out.

Throughout my younger years I always ventured on the feeling of wanting to be the best at writing but eventually found myself lacking a certain boost to create something worthwhile. I could only sense this lacking until I learnt that we possess a combination of both physical and emotional energy through immense research.

This book is all about techniques in lifting one up from the low energy phase to one of a higher level; it talks about healing past wounds and tossing individuals on the desirable tracks they seek to acquire. I request the fellow readers to rid their minds from any unwanted thought and concentrate on working on its principals. We often mistake relating our dullness with physical energy overlooking the fact that we are in reality spiritual beings, possessing another kind of force to fully charge us up; the emotional energy that is. It is this profound energy we'll mainly be focusing on, in this book.



The condensation of words into thoughts and their vaporization into strong guaranteed actions is the main objective behind this book. I seek to empower youth and wish for the content to be of good use to them. Above all I want this book to be a manifestation of the solutions people seek. I hope and pray that the purpose behind this scroll gets fulfilled and through words of wisdom which it offers one is capable to eventually find his way out of the dark tunnel. I wish you good luck and best regards in your journey towards inner contentment.

 



© 2010 N. An


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010


Author

N. An
N. An

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



Writing
505 505

A Poem by N. An


An impulse An impulse

A Poem by N. An


The Last Lash The Last Lash

A Screenplay by N. An