Take Risks!!

Take Risks!!

A Story by Revz
"

If You Do What You Always Did, You Will Get What You Always Got.

"

When life gets monotonous and loses its spark, when the daily job gets dreadful and dull, when there is no hope to follow one's dreams; people often think about changing this path and doing something better, something interesting and worth it. This change obviously needs one to take risks.

People always talk about taking risks. How that if you want to do something great or even be someone, you need to take risks in life.

But when someone actually steps out of his comfort zone and decides to take that risk to achieve it, it is the same people who tell you not to. They then try to convince you to play the safe game and that it is madness to risk it all.

So what's changed between thinking, talking and doing?

 The society has always had a problem dealing with change. How much ever onewhines about the monotonous life, people in general always prefer the monotony over any sudden changes solely for the fear of the unknown.  Little do they realize that change can be a good thing and change is the only constant.

So why this fear? Worst case scenario you can go back to that boring life again, but at least you would have tried. Realized what works. Learnt a great deal and of course will have no regrets later.

 Yes life is not that simple; Yes it's easier said than done; Yes a hundred things can go wrong; Yes you may not have the resource or time or money; well that's why it is called a Risk and that's why you need to beat the odds if you want to stand out from the crowd.

Everybody understands the importance of the gift called life. Everybody talks about making the most of it because You Only Live Once. Everybody reads inspirational quotes and stories of great life achievers who took risks, gave it their all and who now live life the king size.

Instead of just liking it and sharing it, why not try to be one.  If he can, so can you. It’s really that simple. (Still not convinced? Watch videos of Gary Vaynerchuck).

One of my all-time favorite quote is 'Work until your idols become your rivals'. You just have to work smart and work hard for it. It will take time, but success, happiness and most of all satisfaction will follow.

So follow your heart, take that leap of faith and take that risk, because sometimes my friend, that's the only way to go..!!

© 2016 Revz


Author's Note

Revz
This is my personal experience and hence was easy to put it into words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on August 29, 2016
Last Updated on August 29, 2016
Tags: Risk, motivate, inspire, no regret, satisfied

Author