Instagram allows 60-second Stories to be posted

Instagram allows 60-second Stories to be posted

A Story by Betty Cooper
"

Users can now upload 60-second Stories on Instagram, rather than the previous 15-second parts.

"
Instagram, a social media network, announced to TechCrunch on September 23 that the business is introducing the capability to let users post longer Stories without interruption.

Late last year, Instagram began testing the modification with a small number of users, and as of right now, it is available to all users globally.

In an email to TechCrunch, a Meta spokeswoman stated: "We're continually exploring for ways to improve the Stories experience. Instead of being automatically chopped into 15-second pieces, you can now play and create Stories continuously for up to 60 seconds.

The new upgrade to Instagram is viewed as a nice improvement to the program that will improve the user and viewer experience.

Users may now publish Stories continuously without breaks, and viewers won't have to keep tapping to progress through a lengthy movie that they might not actually want to watch.

However, individuals who favor the straightforwardness of short stories may find this transition perplexing.

The duration limit for Instagram's video products was previously increased when the platform attempted to shift to video. Reels' maximum runtime was increased by the corporation in June from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.

New videos uploaded to Instagram that are under 15 minutes long will now automatically be posted as Reels, according to a recent change.

The updates to Instagram's video features aren't particularly shocking given that the platform's chief executive, Adam Mosseri, stated that this is one of its top goals for 2022.

The most recent updates to Stories demonstrate once more how committed the social network is to remaining a video-centric platform.

© 2022 Betty Cooper


Author's Note

Betty Cooper
IO Games best game genre

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on November 10, 2022
Last Updated on November 10, 2022
Tags: Instagram, tips

Author

Betty Cooper
Betty Cooper

Houston, TX