Sol's Story (PART 1)

Sol's Story (PART 1)

A Story by Benjamin_Anderson
"

This is about a Legion Centaurian named Sol Invictus. He is the commander of a legion, and he will lead his troops to victory at the Dam. But in this story, it is the lead up to the Dam.

"

Ben Anderson - A story of a man, who is always pissed off.

 

 

                                        "Don't Piss Him Off!"                                       

 

 

 

 

        As a door flings open the NCR soldier looks over in fear. Centurion Sol Invictus walks in and flips his blond hair out of his eyes. He walks over to the soldier and says "Tell us everything you know. You worthless excuse for a human being. Or shall I send in the mongrels for a snack?" He smiles the soldier says "Pvt. Jackson, serial number 1660578" Sol grabs a Machete and grabs the arm of the NCR soldier. He grabs it and chops off his hand. The soldier screams, Sol drops the severed hand to the ground, walks over to the intercom and says "Send in a Recruit to get this meat for the Mongrels." He puts down the Machete and says again "Tell us when will President Kimball be at the dam!" The soldier replies "Get out of my face Legion dog!" He spits in Sols face. Sol punches the soldier in the face and he gets knocked unconscious. The door slides open and two Legion Recruits come in and say "Sir, do you want us to transport the prisoner to the Mongrel's cage?" Sol nods and leans against the wall watching the soldier get dragged out.

 

 

 

        Sol walks out of the room to see the Dam in the distance. He walks up to Caesars Tent and goes inside, the Praetorian Guards stand near Caesar. Sol walks in and says "Caesar, I got no information from that NCR maggot. I am sending him to the Mongrel cages, would you want me to go and check on Cottonwood Cove. I have gotten reports of NCR troopers and some rangers attacking from a distance." Caesar replies "That is bad news, but I like your techniques Sol and yes go to Cottonwood Cove. I read the reports I'll be waiting to hear back from you." Sol walked out of the tent and took the boat to Cottonwood Cove.

 

 

 

 

        As he got off the boat he could hear gun shots in the distance. As he starts to walk towards the town off of the dock he looks at the hills and sees NCR soldiers fireing from the hill at the Recruits. Sol starts to pick up his speed that slowly turns into a run. He reaches the armory, he bursts inside and grabs a Machete Gladius and runs back outside. He starts up the hill when a ranger aims for him, Sol dives out of the way as a bullet nearly hits him in the arm. He gets up to the NCR Ranger and chops his arm off, he drops to the ground screaming. Sol throws the weapon into the soldiers head, and runs up to another and grabs his rifle. He slams the stock of it into his head and jumps onto of him. He starts to choke him, the other soldiers see this and run away including one of the Rangers. The last soldier, a Ranger, aims at Sol and almost hits him in the head, he charges up the hill and throws the Rangers rifle out of the way. He slams his fist into the Rangers head and he goes flying on the ground, Sol jumps on top of him and smacks him in the temple and he passes out. He stands up and wipes the sweat and blood from the top of his head. He walks down the hill and arrives at the Barracks. He sees two recruits and says "Recruits! Go to the top of the hill and retrieve that Ranger body and bring it to the boat. I want him down here in less then a minute." They nod and run outside, Sol walks out also and goes to the boat and waits.

 

 

 

        

 

        As the body is thrown onto the raft, they head towards the Island. When they get to the Island, Sol grabs the body and tosses him on the ground and says "Take this Ranger to the Prisoner Cell." He walks to the Mongrel pit just as the NCR soldier gets dropped in. He watches as the Mongrels run out and circle him, then charge at him. They start to eat him just as Sol walks away, he sees a new group of slaves coming in. He walks up to them and sees two with a Brotherhood of Steel Logo on their arms, he sees three females and two males. He walks up to one and pulls her aside, he says "What is your name sexy?" She tries to get away but he holds her tight. She replies "I will say nothing to you Legion scum!" He throws her on the ground and spits on her. He says "Look who is the worthless one! Captured by us? We are not worthless, you and your shiny power armor and laser rifles. Worthless." He released his grip, and spit on her. He then walks away, he heads towards the prison cell. He walks inside and sees the Ranger trying to get out of the cell, Sol opens the Cell and grabs the Ranger. He grabs him by his neck and arm, he motions him towards the door. It opens the Ranger struggles as Sol takes him to the Torture Room. He throws him in the chair, he walked up to him and tied both his hands and legs, then he spits on him. The Ranger says "Don't spit on my you disgusting dog!" He then tries to kick Sol but misses. He punches him in the face and says "Tell us when will Kimball be at the f*****g Dam!" The Ranger replies "I will tell you nothing you piece of s**t!" Sol looks at him with an angry expression and says "You are a f*****g worthless dog, I'll be back soon!" Sol then walks out of the room and starts for the Armory.

 

 

 

 

        

 

        When he comes back into the room he has a Machete, he walks over to the Ranger and says "Would you rather have the Machete or the Mongrel's!" He smirks. The Ranger replies "I'd rather have neither!" Sol slices the Ranger across the chest. The Ranger screams and tries to get free, Sol grabs the Rangers face and says "Tell us when Kimball will be at the dam!" He replies "OK.....OK, please just stop! Kimball will be at the Dam tomorrow. At 3 PM." Sol smiles and chops his head off. 








The next day Sol gets up at 5 AM and gets dressed in the Rangers Uniform. He starts towards the dam, he sees the Verti-Bird fly over head. He finally gets to the dam and sees a Ranger in a tower, he climbs up the tower and kills the Ranger with a Silenced 9mm Pistol. He gets into position with a Scoped Hunting Rifle, he aims through the scope and sees the President. He says to himself "True to Caesar" And pulls the trigger, the bullet flies through the air and hits Kimball in the head. He goes down to the ground and the Rangers start running around looking for the assassin. Sol stands up and comes down the tower, he starts to run back to base. As he reaches his boat, he rows himself back towards the Island. As he gets off and makes his way to Caesars tent he takes off his Ranger gear and throws it into a nearby bin. He reaches the tent and walks in. He looks at Caesar and says "True to Caesar! The President is dead, I show a bullet right between that dogs eyes!" Caesar looked at him and nodded with a smile. He stood up, and put his arm on Sol's shoulder. "Good job brother, now I want you and the Legate to lead the charge on the Dam, I want all the NCR dogs slaughtered. Any prisoners, I want brought back here. I have a plan for them." Sol would nod at Caesar and as Caesar took his arm off of him, he slowly walked out. As he got outside the tent he looked at the Dam. He spit on the ground and went to his tent to prepare for the biggest battle of his life.

© 2014 Benjamin_Anderson


Author's Note

Benjamin_Anderson
What do you think of the story so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on May 7, 2014
Last Updated on May 7, 2014
Tags: Fallout, Caesars Legion, NCR, Mojave, Wasteland

Author

Benjamin_Anderson
Benjamin_Anderson

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hey everyone, I'm Ben and I'm a 16 year old writer! I write stories mainly Fallout related, but every now and then I will do a future story. I only do Military & War stories as of right now, but I wil.. more..

Writing