There is always someone more clever in this life

There is always someone more clever in this life

A Story by bar312
"

A simple story about greed as greed is so prevalent today in every thing we see and do.

"
There was a guy who had labored his life away and had ended up saving all of his money. He was a authentic miser when it came to his cash. He treasured his money a lot more than just about anything, and just prior to him dieing , he said to his wife, "Now listen, when i am gone, you to take all my money and place it in the coffin with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife."

So he got his spouse to guarantee him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all his money in the casket with him.

Not long after that he died. As he was stretched out in the casket, the wife was seated there in black next to her best friend. When the ceremony was completed, just before the undertakers got ready to shut the casket lid, the wife said "Wait just a minute!" she had a shoe box with her, she went over with the box and put it in the casket.

Then the undertakers closed the casket down and rolled it away.

Her good friend said, "I hope you weren't insane enough to put all that money in the casket."with him.

The wife said, "Yes, I promised. I'm a good christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."

"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?" screamed her friend.

"I sure did, " said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."

© 2012 bar312


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012
Tags: humor, afterlife, miser

Author

bar312
bar312

Auburn, NY



About
Writer ,online retailer more..

Writing