Chapter 2 So the madness continues

Chapter 2 So the madness continues

A Chapter by Bambi

Chapter 2

 

Claire swiftly walked away from the strange boy lieing on the ground and made her way to the inside of the school. The inside was worse than the outside. The paint on the walls  were chipped. There were papers everywhere and Claire swore she saw a peasent in the corner of the room. A 31year old  looking woman ran into the room holding loads of books and setting them down on a wooden chipped desk seating herself on a black chair with wheels at the bottom. With a grey metal cabinets right next to the desk. "My name is Pearl  how may i help you?" Said the woman settling her glasses back into place. "Im Claire" She said looking around the room uneasily. Pearl opened a empty metal draw and shouted in it "Her names Claire!" then quikly shut it. Confusion lingered in Claire's mind. "W-why did you do that?" Questioned Claire. "Oh if i need to remember something i shout it in these metal draws" Pearl says then pats the metal draw. I think i mini bomb exploded in Claire's head because she suddenly lost it and started screaming "WHY ME!!!!!" and dropped her bags and started stamping on them. While Pearl started knitting a sweatshirt. The screaming fit was stopped in no time though when a plank of wood fell from the cieling and hit Claire rather unfortunatley as she fell to the ground knocked unconcious.

Claire woke up on a mattress. Her head aching. She slowly sat herself up to see a girl in a cheerleader outfit kneeling at the end of the mattress gripping pom pom's smiling at her. The cheerleader got up and murmured "Now for what ive been practicing for" And then she raised her pom pom's into the air and started her chant " Dont be led astray cuz your gonna die anyway!" And then did a kart wheel " Your stuck in here forever no one will ever stick together!" and then she did the splits " your useless yaaaaaay!!!!" and then she jumped up to finish it off then gave a innocent grin. Claire thought the plank hitting her head caused her to be this crazy but Claire knew one thing she needed to do. Get expelled from Round-about high.

 



© 2009 Bambi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omggg so fukin funny

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 23, 2009