Chapter 1 So it all begins

Chapter 1 So it all begins

A Chapter by Bambi

Chapter 1

 

As Claire (a moody 13 year old) threw her desk out of the window it didnt occur to her that she would be expelled from the school or that a boy she bullies would push her out of the window along with the desk. Luckily there was an unfortunate teacher that broke Claire's fall and as the ambulance took Claire away the teacher was left on the ground with 3 broken ribs. Claire layed in a hospital bed with a clown by her side telling her rather unfunny jokes. Her mother stepped into the room her eyes red from crying in the hall. She sat on the end of the bed as the clown finally left which to Claire was the happiest moment of her life yet to be crushed as her mother said " Your going off to a school in America". There was silence in the room. You could only hear a loud thump as a suicidal person hit the ground.

The days went by so fast after that. Soon Claire found herself standing outside the gates of Round-about high. Her bags cluched in her hands. The school looked like a mansion.Lovely white painted walls with vines elegantly weaving up a part of the wall. Claire held down the button by the side of the gates and said "May i come in?"."No" Said a sudden voice from the speaker.

"Why?"

"We dont take brunettes"

"But im blonde..."

"Then you too moody"

Claire kicked the gate with frustration overcoming her and the gate came down imediatley. Claire realising it was cardboard and now looking up at not the mansion she saw before but a dirty building with dirty white walls and vines getting through the windows. A voice from under the cardboard gate shouts "Oi!". Claire lifts up the cardboard to see a boy face flat on the ground only seeing his brown hair. He put his hand up to Claire "Nice to meet you Claire" Claire shook the hand confused on why the boy is still having his face flat on the ground. "How did you know my name?" Claire questioned him. "We dont normaly have new comers at this school". Claire couldnt help but ask "Why are  you still lieing on the ground?". Everything became quiet. "Im trying to make contact with hell..." He said with a grim and evil tone. Now Claire knew why not much people came here.



© 2009 Bambi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cooooooooooooooooooooool darlin lovin it lol c u later babes lov the story xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 23, 2009