The mystery of the teachers

The mystery of the teachers

A Story by Bambi

The Mystery Of The Teachers

Miss Capmonkey sat at her desk watching the kids walk out of the classroom. Miss Capmonkey was just a normal teacher . After the kids had left and the door just slammed shut Miss Capmonkey quikly opened one of her desk draws and pressed a red button just after that right under Miss Capmonkeys seat a hole opened making the chair fall down it and after 10 seconds the chair landed on a white polished ground. Well yes to some readers that wouldnt seem normal but i forgot to mention one more thing to you guys. Miss Capmonkey walked towards a normal looking wooden door with the words 'staff room' on it. She pressed the r letter and a voice suddenly apeared saying "Voice recognition" Miss Capmonkey casually replied saying "Agent Cap". Yes shes a secret agent. Miss Capmonkey or should we say Agent Cap opened the staff room door and shut it fast behind her. Inside the staff room were 4 more teachers or to be exact agents were all wearing dark sunglasses. "Hello everyone" said Miss Capmonkey. No one replied. Yes secret agents arent that polite.

Miss Capmonkey scanned the room. Mr Downgrub was watching the surveliance cameras which are strangely placed all around the school even in a kids eye and suprisingly the kid still doesnt even know. Mrs Pealala throwing darts at a picture of her most hated student called Bert who is only 3 but i guess with the name Bert they'd have to be a trouble maker. Mr Imnoagent practicing his spanish and last of all Mr Monkey eating a banana which isnt suprising since he is an actual monkey but the best thing is the students dont suspect a thing. There was silence in the staff room for a while but good old Mr Imnoagent broke the silence by shouting "Hola!" which wasnt apreciated by Mrs Pealala as her last dart missed berts eye. Mr Downgrub broke the silence again but now with a more serious tone "Theres a kid on the surveliance" He said calmly.

" What would a kid want at a school?" Mrs Pealala said collecting the darts and putting them away." It looks like Daisy" Mr Downgrub murmured. Daisy was a good little girl who like teddys and was 4 years old. " Maybe she's on to us!" Mr Imnoagent cried. You might be wondering what he means by that well when you were little you might have thought the teachers lived in the school in this case they do but if anyone found out they'd have to answer why they have a monkey as a teacher. Everyone gathered round the surveliance cameras. Daisy was walking into the main corridor."We cant let her get to the staff room!" Cried Mr Imnoagent." Calm down I'll handle her" Mrs Pealala said taking her gun.

No one stopped Mrs Pealala as she was going to shoot a 4 year old child but then again they were all to scared about there identities being revealed. Daisy skipped along the white tiled halls humming a little tune to herself as Mrs Pealala stepped out of the staff room. Mrs Pealala walked along the  halls her heels tapping on the white tiled floor. Meanwhile in the staff room the agents came to a relisation. "Wait a minute if she shoots the kid wont there be police in the school?" Questioned Miss Capmonkey. There was a silence in the room. This may have been because Mr Monkey was eating a banana skin or it might have been because if the police came to the school they may find the staff room and then the agents identity would be revealed and Mrs Pealala's hate for Bert. After everyone had realised what could happen and Mr Monkey realised that you cant eat banana skin they all burst out of the staff room and sprinted down the hall. Mrs Pealala could hear the humming of a child close by but she could also hear close behind feet slamming on the floor. Mrs Pealala had to hide or she might be found by whoever was behind her. The 4 agents ran across the hall with daggers and guns in there hands. They scanned the halls for Mrs Pealala but no sign of her.

 

They turned a corner and they all suddenly paused. As a child you would be abit petrified if 4 teachers with guns and knifes in there hands were standing right in front of you as daisy was in this exact situation. The agents had finnaly come to there senses and saw Daisy standing right in front of them with her big blue eyes staring at them in wonder. There was silence. Mr Monkey ate his gun which funnily enough was a banana. Mr Imnoagent broke the silence by shouting "Hola!" after this the agents ran back to the staff room screaming.

Mrs Pealala saw 4 figures run by screaming as she tried to get out of the locker but to her surprise was locked. She couldnt bang on the locker door or else Daisy would find her or the people behind her which we all know was the agents but she didnt. So she just stayed silent in the locker. The 3 agents ran into the staff room Mr Monkey slowly walking in far behind them and he casually shut the door. "We cant deafeat her shes to smart!" Mr Downgrub shouted. "Her eyes were the eyes of evil" Cried Mr Imnoagent. "We need to run!"Miss Capmonkey shouted. " I'll call the helicopter to take us to antartica!" Cried Imnoagent. Right after Mr Imnoagent said this they could hear a voice outside the staff room saying "Hewo is anyone der?". "We have no time to call the helicopter!" Hissed Miss Capmonkey."Then what do you suggest?" Questioned Mr Imnoagent but he knew very well what they were gonna do as Mr Downgrub whispered "Plan B" right after Mr Downgrub said that they all ran to the window and jumped out only leaving Mr Monkey eating his banana.The staff room door creaked open as Daisy walked in. Mr Monkey stared at Daisy eating his banana. Daisy scanned the room and finally walked past the surveilance cameras which showed 3 people who looked like the teachers slapping eachother as they ran away. Daisy paused infront of a teddy bear and said "Teddy bear ive been looking all over for you" and then she picked it up and sqeezed it and made her way to the door and while she passed by Mr Monkey she said "Good afternoon Mr Monkey" then she shut the door behind her leaving Mr Monkey eating his banana and leaving Mrs Pealala in the locker and while Mrs Pealala was trying to get out she picked up a grey maths book with the name Bert Nickle on it and as Daisy walked home she could hear a scream coming from the school saying "NOOOOO!"

© 2009 Bambi


Author's Note

Bambi
somehow it wouldnt let me type the ending to the story so sorry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The title really created a smile on my face :)
Though the text was equally good, great piece of writing!


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2009
Last Updated on March 1, 2009
Previous Versions