Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by b!tchgirl1618

Come on" Sandra calls. "Hurry up Cindy!" She yells. We are biking to school. Today is Monday. Sandra is a blue eyed, brunette beauty. My name is Cindy. I am 14 years old. I have blond hair and green eyes. Sandra and I are in 9th. Sandra turned 15 yesterday. I turn 15 next month. Today is January 7th.

"Come on Blondie” Sandra calls over her shoulder. We had a mile left and only a 5 minutes to get to class.

"F**k it Sandra," I say "we're going to be late, we might as well not be sweaty"

"Fine" Sandra pants.  We arrive at school 5 minutes later.

"Just in time" the attendance clerk says. Sandra and I rush to our lockers 2406 is my locker number. 24-00-06 is my super easy combination.

1st is science

2nd is English II honors

3rd is P.E.

4th is Spanish II honors

5th is history

6th is drama

7th is algebra II

Sandra and I have the same classes we bike home at 3:30.

Lead to the basement. There are 5 other girls there. He unties Sandra and me and closes and locks the door as he walks out.

"Hi my name is Shelby." She says. Shelby was about 5'4 with dark red hair and brown eyes.

"My name is Julie." Julie is 5'5 with blond hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Meredith" she has dyed black hair and green eyes. She is about 5'3

"Maria is my name," she was 5'7 with dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

 "June," was 5'10 with dirty red hair and green eyes.

"Sandra, and this is Cindy." Sandra says pointing at me.

"So what's going on?" I ask

"I don't know." Shelby says, "All I know is that we are stuck down here." Suddenly the door opens and Tom comes in carrying a box and a jug of water. He puts down the box and the jug and walks back out. The box is filled with apples. There are 7 of them, we each get one. We all eat in science. When we are done, Andy and Tom come back in. "You each decide whether you live or die."

"Sandra what's going on?" I ask

"I don't know." She whispers back.

"You!" Tom points at me, "you." Andy points at Sandra. We follow them out the door and through the house to a hall. Tom grabs my arm and drags me into the first room, Andy grabs Sandra and leads her into the second room.

"What's going on?" I ask as he drags me to the bed.

"Get dressed." He hands me a bag.

"Where?" I ask looking around.

"Right here." He says.

"I'm front of you?" I gasp after all I don't even wear low cut shirts, mini shorts or even bikinis!

"That or I got to kill that pretty little a*s." As though I was in shock, I get un-dressed and 'dressed' in the bra, thong, guarders and stilettos.

20 minutes later

I am back in the basement with Sandra, we are both in the same outfit.  Tom and Andy keep on coming back in and getting one girl at a time. 40 minutes later, we were ushered into a car, all 7 of us. We were put in a van, and driven to a warehouse. We were taken inside and then put in a small room. I could hear muffled sounds. About an hour later, Meredith was called out. Then Julie, then Shelby then Maria. Next was Sandra and finally me. I was taken out on a stage. A man was calling out numbers and men were raising their hands in the crowd. Finally it stops. A man of about 60, comes up on stage and grabs my arm. I try to pull away but he slaps me, hard, across the face. 



© 2013 b!tchgirl1618


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013


Author

b!tchgirl1618
b!tchgirl1618

Greer, SC



About
I'm a 15 year old who loves to write if you want to know anything just message me ═════════════ ೋღ♥ .. more..

Writing
Voices Voices

A Stage Play by b!tchgirl1618


Clock Clock

A Story by b!tchgirl1618