Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by b!tchgirl1618

“Thanks, your hair looks nice, I like it” this time instead of yellow, he got green, electric green, my second favorite color, “so you got me something? You didn’t have too….”

“Thanks, I could do yours too, and um yeah Rachel, it’s your 18th birthday don’t you think your friends should get ya stuff?”

“No thanks I like mine the way it is, I guess….”

He pulls a box from his bag and hands it to me. As soon as I get it open I see that it is a knife, and not just any knife it’s got about a 5inch handle and about a 4 inch blade with the “to go out fighting is to go out with honor” engraved on the blade. It’s my motto.

“Oh my god Shawn I love it so much” I say throwing my arms around his neck, “thank you” I mummer.

“You’re welcome, oh yeah and one other thing, what about you meet me at noon for lunch at the Sandwich Shop from Heaven. And maybe catch a movie too.”

“Sounds good,” I say smiling “now before mission control thinks we are taking a sick day we better get going.”

He laughs. And we head out together.

Due to security reasons I cannot tell you anything about my missions when they are ‘on the clock’ but luckily for you (and the reason I can make a book) most of the interesting things happen ‘off the clock’

 

January 8, 2012

Dear Diary

Well I just got home from my mission. OMG Shawn asked me out! We are going to lunch at The Sandwich Shop from Heaven. And maybe even a movie. Also I'm finally 18! And you’ll never guess what Shawn got me, a knife! Well not just ‘a knife’ but the most perfect knife ever! It’s got a black handle and the handle is about 5inches with a 4inch blade, and he even had my motto engraved on the side of the knife! “To go out fighting is to go out with honor” it’s what I tell myself every time I get scared and before every mission and every battle.

The knife size is perfect and so is Shawn! And he even offered to do my hair cool, I said no because someone has to keep normal hair in this group but I kind of want to get my hair cool like his ya know with black hair and electric green tips just like his. But alas I can’t.

OMG! It’s already 3am! I have a date at noon so diary until next time. Ha-ha wow, I need to get out more.

~Rachel

 

Beep beeep beeeep beeeeep beeeeeeeep!! I roll over and turn off my alarm clock, and glance at the time.

I glance at my clock and scream.

“What?” Raven asked breaking down my door with one well placed kick, “what's wrong? I heard you scream and oh god Rachel what's going on?”

She looked more worried than I had ever seen her before.

“I have a date at noon!”

“Ha-ha” she laughed “look at you! Ha-ha you got twenty minutes to get ready ha-ha good luck” with that she walks out to go to her room.

I quickly brush my teeth and do my hair (by that I mean I brush my hair & hope it looks ok) I grab my black mini skirt with the electric green skull on the skull on the side and my electric green tank top with the black gothic letters that say “Party HARD or go HOME”

I quickly pull on my black combat boots and put on my bright red lipstick. As I rush out the door I grab my keys and my cell phone.

10 minutes later

I pull into the parking lot with my black Ferrari (it only takes 5 min to get there but I was going so fast I got pulled over 12 times the government is going to have one hell of a bill).

“Rachel over here” Shawn calls as soon as I enter “The Sandwich Shop from Heaven”

Not even 3 seconds after I sat down the waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink

“Two sodas please” Shawn said.

“alright then” the waitress said “ oh yes and Hun this man came in and asked me to give this to you” with that she handed me a box about three inches tall 6 inches wide and 8 inches long. Then she walked off Giving Shawn one last flirty glance.

The waitress’ name was Flo or so her name tag said. She looked about thirty with dyed blond hair and green eyes nice skin but too much blue eye shadow. She was in her blue jeans and the tight white top all employs must wear. She had 6inch stiletto heels on as well.

I open the box after one last hostile glance at Flo. Inside was a letter and a vile of some blue liquid.

Here’s what the letter said

Dear Rachel,

I'm sorry to bother you on your date but I need to talk to you.

Rachel while I know you said you wished that you were done with my missions well like it or not you have another mission, but at least you shall get good benefits from my mission, and mixed with the ones that you have from the Government you should be unstoppable. But this mission is to be kept strictly OFF THE CLOCK!

Shawn and Raven may be included on this.

You were my finest agent I know you will do well, good luck.

                                     ~Cobra

 

“Who’s Cobra?” Shawn asks.

“Go we got to get out of here, NOW!” I yell “Move it!” I say grabbing Shawn’s arm and pulling him to my car.



© 2013 b!tchgirl1618


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 17, 2013


Author

b!tchgirl1618
b!tchgirl1618

Greer, SC



About
I'm a 15 year old who loves to write if you want to know anything just message me ═════════════ ೋღ♥ .. more..

Writing
Voices Voices

A Stage Play by b!tchgirl1618


Clock Clock

A Story by b!tchgirl1618