Good And Bad News

Good And Bad News

A Story by Amy
"

its my birthday guys!

"
I have good news! I'll be 18 in 10 minutes! The bad news? i'll be 18 in 10 minutes without my best friend here and without the guy who makes me happy and feel great. It's funny that they're both at the same school. Best of both worlds, huh? 
Saying goodbye today was awful. I've been crying all day and the tears just come and go without any warning. Today has been long and dreadful. I've got 3 months ahead of me till i get to see and spend time with them both. But at least i spent a majority of my summer with both of them. They've made memories for me to look back at and to replay in my mind. It really is a lovely thing what the mind can remember and do.
Being 18 is gonna be different. I'm excited for the future but at the same time i don't want to know what it holds. I've finally been able to say i don't wanna grow up. I like time in my life. I feel like i'm at my highest peak and i don't want it to go downhill. But that also depends on me. 
I've got 4 minutes to go now so i'm gonna enjoy the last of being 17. Thank you to those out there who are reading this. Maybe check out my other stuff? Enjoy your night. 

© 2013 Amy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on August 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013
Tags: birthday, 18, sad, bad, good

Author

Amy
Amy

About
i like writing a lot, what can i say? This website is confusing as f**k though. 17//NY//Kool more..

Writing
Late Late

A Poem by Amy


Re-meet Re-meet

A Story by Amy


Listen. Listen.

A Story by Amy