Invading room.

Invading room.

A Chapter by August R Lalanne
"

A twisted tale about a girl being stalked and her personal life being invaded by a creepy unknown thing.

"
Alright madam Please tell us again when this all started.
Woman: Well my last year of high school was the first start of the creepy thing.He would creep around corners and fallow me into classes, and then leave before the bell.Though the classes that I had that he shared with me were pretty creepy he would stare at me and take my trash and old pens and really anything on my desk, I Had reported it to my teachers and even to the head of the building. 
Officer: Could you describe how he acted outside of school?
Woman: Yes of course he was even worse.He watched me on the bus and walking down my street I had even told my parents and his parents too. Eventually he left me alone for a whole month,but sooner or later it got back in the same place. I Finally figured that when I left for collage that I would be free of the creep.But I was so very wrong.
(Flashback) I am so happy to finally be here at this collage my own dorm space, all the culture and best of all no creep in a few towns away.
Woman: I had only went to one near by so I was close to home but not super close.
Officer:Can you tell us the events and time it started and ended?
Woman:Yes well you see he didn't even start until about 5 months in.Then I ran into him at a local dorm cafe.There he was on a laptop sitting there just typing away. I almost freaked out.I ran out of the place and hurried to the security office.And told them that he is stalking me and is here stalking me still.But when they looked it up, he was going to this collage. It made no sense he wasn't on any forms and never applied but yet he was on record.They said nothing can be done yet they shall watch him.
Officer: And then what?
Woman:He started ending up in my classes and in the halls and he even wound up in the dorm a few times.He started it even worse then ever sending me letters and emails and leaving foods and drinks and baskets. He finally started to come up to me and he asked me out and I told him no and leave me alone.This angered him, He started to become violent.
Leaving me the death threats and dead animals, in my dorm room. He started leaving little creep dolls and He hacked my laptop and phone he invade my life as a child and adult. He left videos and porn on my things virus and terrible things. I felt so unsafe and nobody would help.
Woman:(SOBS) he sneaks into the room while i slept and touched me and I felt so violated who could invade someones life like this and think it was okay. The last time I had to deal with hims was last month.
Officer: And this is because of what you did correct?
Woman:Yes it is, I... Well I killed him.
I took the kitchen knife and stabbed him twice. He came out of the bathroom after he did nasty things to my clothes. He thought he wasn't home yet and so I stabbed him. I couldn't take it anymore.
Officer: Alright and this is your finally statement.
Woman: Yes that is correct.
One year later.
Unknown woman: Wow Zoe You've been through so much in the last 8 years. With what happened last year. Are you sure you want to go to the hospital?
Zoe: yes of course.This is my child were talking about She gotta have her one year check up with her father.Even though he is my old stalker. But ill go into that area with just her okay?
Unknown woman: oh sure.
Zoe: Hello Zim, Meet our daughter, ZINC. Isn't she beautiful.Sucks you cant see her, Dont worry your little peeping eyes cant scare her. Since they are gone. 


© 2020 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on July 5, 2020
Last Updated on July 5, 2020


Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing