The Bigger Bad and the Beauty.

The Bigger Bad and the Beauty.

A Chapter by August R Lalanne
"

Twisted story's the sweet little twist on the well known tales.

"
Once in a far far land set a small little village, with many little shops. The baker the clothes shop the beauty shop, and many more. There lived very many people in this town though many people would suddenly go missing in the town. Though the town never seem to care or even notice. To many it wasn't something that really bothered anyone. Now in this town many people loved to gossip and start drama. Some things were simple such as the market place owner of the eggs and milk was sleeping with the clothes shop owner. Or that the baker steals recipes from other lands. simple things but this town had a strong hate for one of the residents the most. Her name was Buffy, she was the town "flirt". She flirted with everyone from the baker to the local bookshop owner. In fact she was with every man who had some type of ownership in the town. She had a favorite though it seemed to be the book owner. Though there was one guy that just was so into her but she didn't want anything to do with him. He had no money no house and spent most days out hunting or in the bar. His strength was more like injections and his ego was bigger than his *cough narrator clears throat* "Pride". But that didn't stop any of the younger girls from wanting him, and oh how he was not picky. But he really wanted to get to Buffy for he had heard that she had a great big bag of "muffins" in the taste was so sweet. He just had to have some of her sweet muffins. But no matter how much he begged and tried he never could get any from her. But the bookshop owner seen Buffy everyday. She was always seen leaving the shop with a ton of books and her hair a mess. She must love to "read", as the town folk would say she always had her head down in a "Book". But Buffy was always trying to find new things to try, and one late night making her rounds, she went into the bakers shop and asked the baker for some goodies. And she of course paid the fee. But the baker had to run out to get a shipment that was being stolen. Buffy stayed inside looking around and snacking on the goodies, she bought and even some of the ones she didn't buy. though she was being a little bit more nosey then normal and decided to look in the back room. Sneaking  into freezer to look for fresh goodies to add to her bag, she opened the door. But she was mortified by what she had seen, there hanging from the hooks were slaughtered pigs and geese. Never did she ever think she would have to see so much blood. She backed up and ran into the Baker. The baker was mad that she was snooping back there and he told her to leave so in a huff miss Buffy left. Now she was outside and grumpy, she seen a tall dark clothed man staring from the distance. She looked away and glanced back he was gone. She feeling scared decided to to the book shop, she ran through the town and quickly reached the store and knocked and the door opened slowly. She had never seen the door be unlocked at this time of night. She slowly opened the door and walked inside calling out for the handsome book owner. "Oh Luke" she called out. But no answer was heard. So she closed the door and locked it behind her as she then walked to the stairs, she went up the stairs as she had many times before. She hears a muffled sound coming from his room. She quickly runs to the door and swings open the door. And she see's him laying in bed with a woman that had been "sleeping with him on this very night" Buffy turns red and becomes very angry and storms into the other room with heavy books in it she grabs a few and throws them at him and her. He jumps out of bed trying not to be hit by the books, Yet one hits him dead in the middle of his head knocking him out. The girl starts to scream then Buffy runs up to her and tackles her and wraps her hands around her neck till she turns blue, and stops moving. She then grabs the biggest book there was and smashes Luke's head in with it. Buffy then cleans herself up and knocks a candle stick over and locks the door as she leaves, sneaks through the town and throws the key into the well. Then leaves the town on a horse and watches from the distance as the flames from the shop grow bigger and bigger and the town can't stop the flames many people scream and are trying to flee. Buffy smiles as she grins at the flames. Though lurking behind a tree in the same shadow figure. She turns and the horse to march but then sudden giant creatures swipes at the horse and Buffy is flying off of it. Suddenly the creature is hovering over her and She begins to scream and hears a voice call out, 'what a beauty!" And suddenly her screams are shunned and stopped by the ripping of her neck being shredded by the jaws of the beast.
Happy ever after.


© 2017 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dark ending. Its a cross between a childs tale, goosebumps and adult fiction. But I think that was your aim, so congrats-it was a twisted story of well known tales.
I would like to see paragraphs instead of one big block of text.



Posted 6 Years Ago


August R Lalanne

6 Years Ago

I will do so i wasn't sure how to set it up to fit proper form, i am still trying to find my perfect.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Added on October 11, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2017


Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing