My wedding as a child's dream.

My wedding as a child's dream.

A Story by August R Lalanne
"

Ive wrote so many things in my life i found a book with many stories and so i thought id share a few this was my wedding day.

"
i don't recall much of my past writing but some that i do i share to you. some i keep locked away some i write for another day. but today i write the day of my dream wedding as a child me. And so here i write my short little story of my younger self's perfect wedding day.
My wedding day i know how it's going to go you see my dress is going to be red and black or midnight blue. It shall be from 1:00 pm to late at night with a full moon and metal music playing. many guest will enjoy my drinks lot of yummy drink, but none for me yet. Oh how the decorations will be everywhere black and red or midnight blue once again. Gothic type of style so beautiful. music all around happy smiles and maybe tears of joy. a slow dance and party dancing of course. The food would be a choice for the guest from the menu. But my cake of the biggest most awesome and beautiful sized cake. The cake has five layers but not round. And small figures and tall figure right on the top holding hands in the small figures of course. Then when all the guest are there and everything is done and ready we shall kiss at the stroke of midnight. perfect time and we will hug and walk back down the path and go to our car go to our new place and be happy with each other. i don't really have anything after that so that's the end of my wedding and very happy ending The end. 
Well that was my childish hope and dream maybe something like that can happen? we shall see.

© 2017 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on September 18, 2017
Last Updated on September 18, 2017

Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing