His name was Nemo

His name was Nemo

A Story by August R Lalanne
"

a short story of how my best friend made things go from hopeful to very unfortunate.

"

I had plans that were going great for me for so long in fact now that it happened I should have expected it to go down hill. as always I got dipped in a horrible unfair event for that is life right? a long time ago in the middle of the summer I made a new friend who gave me a job offer and I loved it and it was only a seasonal job but a job was very important to me in fact it was going to finally get me out of a rut that I had been stuck in for so very long. I would have money to get what I need and money to spare oh how the joy of the idea had came to burn in front of my face my friend Nemo told me a better more well paying job was in for me so I join him instead of the other job and well he made the big mistake of not telling me that it was less hours less days and oh how I turned into a rage when he told me this because it was a rage of hatred and anger burning in me I could get the other job now it was to late and he ruined my chance s to get so much more money so now im stuck in a even bigger rut that when if began if spent money and stuff to work and now the work basically is eating everything up stuck in a rut so deep in a hole of deep sorrow I maybe on the street I owe money all because of a  lie all because of a selfless act all because someone didn't tell the right facts now I say this don't trust even your best of friends with out them full evidence to not screw up everything worse!

© 2017 August R Lalanne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on September 7, 2017
Last Updated on September 7, 2017

Author

August R Lalanne
August R Lalanne

Indianapolis, IN



About
My name is august I love art, music and writing among many other things. I wish to be a artist and a writer. Look i don't know if ill get far in life no matter how hard i try but im still going to.. more..

Writing