Chapter 2:  The Meet

Chapter 2: The Meet

A Chapter by Alewis

Amira

 

     I was readng a book when there was a crash in another room and a knock on the door.

     "Myrin get the door!" I walked to the next room. grabbing my knife. The room was neat except for a tipped over table.

     From the corner of my eye a figure moved. I flung the knife, but was pushed back by a wave of water. I jumped up to see my visitor.

     "Who are you?: I hissed.

     "We mean no harm. Our place was getting destroyed. We took a transporter and was sent here." A girl voice spoke. She stepped out the shadows. Her hair was blonde and what stood out most was her blue eyes.

       "Tell me your name." I demanded.

     "I'm Adrienne and this is Alek." A guy stepped out behind her.

     "Ah, Queen Amira," he bowed. "I've heard alot about you."

     "Yes. You may stand." He did so.

     "Is this your house?" Adrienne asked.

     "Yes it is. Where did you come from?"

     "We took a transporter and it led us here." Alek answered. Before i could respond, Myrin walked in.

     "Amira. We have-" Myrin looked at Adrienne and Alek. "Visitors."

     "Who was at the door?" I asked.

     "Two vampires. They are in the front room. One is injured." I looked at the two standing in the corner.

     "Come. Lets make sure this isn't a trap." I led them out the room.

 

Remy

 

     "It'll be okay Aidan. I'm here," Aidan's head was in my lap. We were waiting for the man to return. I glanced around and saw pictures of a girl. She was pretty with brown hair.

     I didn't hear them come in. The guy came back with three others. It was two girls and another guy. The girl from the picture was there.

     "Who are you?" the brown haired girl asked.

     "I'm remy. This is Aidan. He was shot with an arrow by humans," I told her. She glanced at Aidan.

     "Give him your blood." she commanded. I pulled out my  pocket knife and sliced along my hand. I put it against his mouth and he drank. He was beginning to look better. When he finished he jumped into a defensive crouch and hissed. I put my hand against him.

     "Aidan, shh. I'm right here. It's okay."

     "Your boyfriend has a temper too?" The blonde walked over and held her hand out. "I'm Adrienne."

     I shook her hand, "Hey. Nice to meet you."

     "How'd you end up here?" she asked.

     "I ran," I answered. The brown haired girl walked towards us and began looking in my eyes. I smacked her hand away.

     "I'm Amira. You're hungry. All of you," she said.

     "Myrin call the servants and tell them to prepare dinner for six." She headed off down the hallway.

     "Excuse me, Amira?" she turned back to me,"Whats going on here?"

     "A war. Now lets eat."

 

Rocky

 

     "This is it," I said. We finallt had arrived to Myrin's.

     "Meow!" Mystic jumped into my arms.

     "Well lets go in then," Eric opened the door. It was quiet inside. I heard voices and followed th sound.

     "There is someone here. Behave Mystic," I warned.

     The voices came from the dining room. I pushed open the door and there were six people sitting at a table.

     "Rocky. You've made it." Myrin got up to hug me.

     "Ah, Myrin. It's been too long." I smiled.

     "Who's this with you?" he glanced at Eric.

     "This is my boyfriend Eric. Eric this is Myrin, an old friend." They shook hands.

     "I've told you that you would find someone in time." Myrin chuckled.

     "I noticed you are with the queen." I bowed down to her.

     "I love your manners. You may call me Amira. This is Remy, Aidan, Adrienne, and Alek." She gestured to the others.

     "Nice to meet you all. I'm Rockelle, but I'd prefer Rocky."

     "Would you like to join us for dinner?" Amira asked.

     "Sure. We should talk while we are all together." I took my seat next to Myrin.

     "Okay. This can't be a coincidence, that we all came here. So someone needs to begin talking," Remy said.

     "Why can't this be a coincidence?" I asked.

     "Because I don't know any of you. I'm just a teenage girl who woke up a vampire because Klouse likes to play his games," my head snapped up.

     "What do you know about Klouse?" I asked.

     "He turned me into a vampire and stole my little sister, and changed her right in front of me." She looked down in her lap.

     "How long ago was this?" Amira asked.

     "A couple of years ago." She was whispering.

     "Did Klouse mention anything about a war?" I asked.

     "No he didn't. Should he have?" Aidan spoke up.

     "No. Probably not, but he has something to do with the mobs." I explained.

     "Myrin. Klouse settles in with humans. Why would he do that?" Amira asked.

     "Because it is part of the plan," he said. Adrienne rose out of her chair.

     "This is crazy! Why would vampires start a war against humans, when they need them to survive?" her eyes were glowing.

     "Its to help wipe out the weak vampires like you."Amira answered.

     "Is there a lake around here or a pond?" Adrienne asked shaking her head.

     "In the back there is a river. Will that help?" Amira asked. Adrienne nodded and left the room.

     "Does she have problems?" Remy asked Alek.

     "No. She controls water which keeps her calm. If you noticed her name means 'woman of the sea'." He responded. Remy just nodded.

     "A gifted daywalker." I whispered.

     "Okay, whats a daywalker?" Remy asked. I put my hand on my temple.

     "Its a vampire that walks in the day instead of night. You are a witch vampire, since you use charms to succeed. Amira is of royal pure blood." Myrin answered.

     "And I'm a vampira original," I told her.

     "Wow. This explains my visions I started having." She shook her head and took a sip of her "wine".

     "The sun will be rising soon. I'll show you to your rooms." Amira rose.

     "We shall continue our talk tomorrow. Goodnight."Mystic jumped up and followed after Amira.

 

Adrienne

 

     "Babe. You should come inside now." Alek walked up behind me.

     "Did I miss anything important?" I asked. Alek shook his head.

     "You'll be talking with the girls, while us guys will go set up barriers just in case," he explained.

     "Fine then. I'm just stressed out from todays events." I stood up and walked into open arms.

      "I understand. Shh. It'll be okay Adrienne. I promise." he crooned.

      "Don't make promises you can't keep,"I mumbled. He chuckled to himself.

      "Lets go get some rest."

 

 

 

 

    



© 2011 Alewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011


Author

Alewis
Alewis

CA



About
i write stories about supernatural or jusst mabe once a normal setting more..

Writing
Adalia's Anger Adalia's Anger

A Story by Alewis


To Stay or Go? To Stay or Go?

A Story by Alewis