Chapter 1: Finding Out

Chapter 1: Finding Out

A Chapter by Alewis

Amira

"Amira?" Myrin called my name.

"I'm in here," I was preparing for a walk in the park. Myrin opened the door to our room.

"Ah, you look lovely," he commented.

"Thank you. Did you need something?" I asked.

"You know I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but..." I cut him off.

"Say no more. I've heard from local bystanders. Its come to a point where they are ready to start a war against their own."

"Yes. I feel as if I should move you somewhere safe." I put my hand against his cheek.

"Do not fret my love. All will be well."

"For once I must disagree."

 

Remy

 

"You cheated!" I accused Aidan. We were out hunting.

"How did i cheat Remy? Don't be a sore loser." We made a game out of the hunt. Aidan had won.

"You are older which makes you a faster killer than me." I explained. Aidan stared at me before bursting out with laughter. I glared at him. He moved closer to me and kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll let you win." He kissed me again. I loved kissing Aidan. They were always smooth with passion and lasted forever.

After a few moments or hours, there was screaming. We broke the kiss to check it out.

"Aidan, these are vampires running. Why?"

"I don't know. I'm going to get a closer look. Stay here." He knows I don't listen so I tagged along behind him. He groaned.

Alot of vampires were running away looking scared. It felt like a long time before we found what we were searching for. Our building was on fire.

"My clothes!" I whined.

"Is that seriously all you can think about right now?" Aidan snapped. There were figures moving towards us. It was a mob of people with torches and weapons. I noticed dead bodies laying on the ground. They were both vampires and humans.

"Aidan, look! The humans are fighting against us," i pointed. Aidan glanced ahead. I heard him curse to himself.

"We need to get out of here!" He grabbed my hand and towed me away. I could hear the people runnning after us.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Anywhere but here-" Aidan cut off and fell to the ground. He was strucked with an arrow.

"No, Aidan! Can you hear me?" He moved his head slightly. The mob was getting closer by the minute. I picked Aidan up and ran like there was no tomorrow.

 

Rocky

 

For once Mystic, my cat, was actually getting on my nerves.

"Mystic, please be quiet. I promise when we get there, you can have whatever you want." She purred to herself.

"Go easy on her Rocky. We have been traveling forever." My boyfriend Eric said. We had no choice but to leave home once I got the letter. It was a message based on war. I'm a very old vampire and knew the time would come.

We were on our way to visit an old friend of mine named Myrin.

"Tell me again about these top three vampires you're scared of." I rolled my eyes.

"They are the strongest of my... I mean our kind. I've told you about the types of vampires that live among humans. There once was four, but the three that stand together now killed him for betraying them. They vowed to begin a war once the time was right." I looked at Eric.

"What are their names?" he asked.

"Theo, Amelie, Klous, and John."

"Who is who?" I smiled.

"Theo is an original, like us. Originals are able to walk in sunlight, but are harder to kill. Amelie controls daywalkers, who also walk in the light, but are fierce warriors. Klous is a witch vampire, meaning they make charms and weapons to help themselves. I consider them the weakest linage of vampires. Last of all is John. That is the unique linage. He ruled the royal vampires. He was the one that betrayed the others. I blame him for the war that is to happen." I explained. Eric and Mystic were both quiet.

"Wow. What can we do to help?"

"Nothing..." I whispered.

 

Adrienne

 

"I don't understand. Why are you just now telling me about controlling vampires?" I asked Alek.

"Because a war is going begin, but I wasn't sure." he ran out the room and was back with weapons. I walked to the window and peaked outside.

"Humans are outside with pitchforks Alek," I said. MMy voice flat.

"We need to leave." He threw a bag at me. I caught it wothout glancing at him.'"Yea you think?" I glanced back outside. It was a disaster out there. It already looked like a war.

"Adrienne lets go now!" I ran after him.

"Hmm, where  are we going?" i sassed.

"Away from humans," he grabbed my hand and took me to a hidden door.

"Whats this?" I stepped in hesitantly.

"A transporter. It only works once, so once we go through it will self-destruct,"

"This better work!" I shouted. There was a crash from the other room.

"No time to lose. Lets go." He pushed a green button and there was a weird clanking sound before the machine zapped us out of our home.  

 

 



© 2011 Alewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A good piece...Loved the foreshadowing of the war and the different classes of Vamps...Also the writing style was different from other stories with the different POV's (at least thats what I believe they were)...My gf got me onto Twilight so Vampire stories are okay with me lol

I did notice a few things though...Firstly you need to capitalize your I's lol...Secondly in the second line you forgot to put a space between thank you. Also the correct word is bearer as for "I hate to be the bearer of bad news"

Lastly when Aiden told Remy to stay put you spelled kisten instead of listen lol

Overall it was a good read and enjoyable...I'm going to be looking forward to reading the next chapters that you have

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A good piece...Loved the foreshadowing of the war and the different classes of Vamps...Also the writing style was different from other stories with the different POV's (at least thats what I believe they were)...My gf got me onto Twilight so Vampire stories are okay with me lol

I did notice a few things though...Firstly you need to capitalize your I's lol...Secondly in the second line you forgot to put a space between thank you. Also the correct word is bearer as for "I hate to be the bearer of bad news"

Lastly when Aiden told Remy to stay put you spelled kisten instead of listen lol

Overall it was a good read and enjoyable...I'm going to be looking forward to reading the next chapters that you have

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow I love it! Well I love anything that has vampire written all over it! haha! :D Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 9, 2011
Last Updated on September 27, 2011


Author

Alewis
Alewis

CA



About
i write stories about supernatural or jusst mabe once a normal setting more..

Writing
Adalia's Anger Adalia's Anger

A Story by Alewis


To Stay or Go? To Stay or Go?

A Story by Alewis