Enraged 25 year old driver

Enraged 25 year old driver

A Story by will
"

i was bored so i made a story about my brother

"

speed , speed , speed is all i worry about ,seeing how far over the speed limit i can go itching for a cop to pass. Double clutching around turns at 90mph in a Jet black 1987 Chevrolet Monte carlo with a 350 4 bolt main eldebrock carb 400 turbo transmission ,holly breather, and a 200 dry shot of nitrous. This is about a 25 year old enraged driver from hell.

His name was Timothy Micheal Parr anything he could get his hands on that could move he had to have it go fast for odd reason but speed is like a addiction " once you go fast you dont want to stop". Ever since he was a boy he has been going fast it all started when he got his first go kart at the age of nine he had until he was fifteen and then he learned how to work on cars.he got his first car it was a 1984 chevy silverado. He already put a 427 big block with a six pack( three carburators) . He totalled it and got the 1973 ford f-100 with a 460 big block already in it, a automatic death machine. he won five races with the ford with his little brother in the passenger seat. First was a 63' nova beat him by three links( three cars lengths), Then was the 1990 chevrolet siverado ss 454 beat him by one link. Then was the Buick Grand National barely won that one but while he was going down US 441 he stripped out the transmission. After the trans stripped the f**k out he sold it and his mom gave him the keys to the monte carlo and it had nothing but a little V6. My brother torn it apart and put a 350 Small block and 400 turbo transmission and he scrapped the little V6 for part money. It got put back together in about a year and two months. He had a urge about flooring it going down 129 and knowing him done it anyway. Going through the gears like they were nothing one by one. by the time he was in fourth gear the car was glued to the road and it was so aerodynamic that the car was forced down he put a digital speedometer and when he reached  top speed the speedometer read 203mph. he led off of the gas and the lift off the ground a little bit and cruised at a speed of 150 mph. after that day he called the devils car because it was jet black. A few weeks later he wrecked going to mall of georgia and almost totalled the car but the mototr didnt get touched the chassis took most of the impact. after that day he learned his lesson about speeding. he sold the car for $1500 and got a honda accord every  now and then he will put throttle to the max.But now he stays road safe here to this day.

© 2009 will


Author's Note

will
this is a real story about my brother

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

209 Views
Added on July 14, 2009

Author

will
will

nicholson, GA



About
more..

Writing
f**k it f**k it

A Story by will


my hate! my hate!

A by will


L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

A Story by will