Top 5 Benefits of Buying a Contemporary Wood Burning Stove In UK

Top 5 Benefits of Buying a Contemporary Wood Burning Stove In UK

A Story by Arna Kotak
"

Don’t wait till the chilly winter days start off troubling you. It is a great idea to install a wood burning stove before the arrival of cold days in the country.

"
Manufactured from top-quality materials

Most reputed brands of contemporary wood burners in UK are made of premium quality materials, mainly of the cast iron and heavy gauge steel. In earlier days, these stoves were made out of cast iron but as the technology advances, the use of heavy gauge steel become popular. 

While cast iron may take a bit more time to reach a particular temperature, it has great capability of heat retention. Some homeowners also love cast iron wood stoves thanks to their visual appeal, which adds to the beautiful home decor. 

On the other hand, steel element of the stoves ensures a clean, sleek and smooth look. Steep heats up quickly. And thus the combination of both steel and cast iron delivers outstanding performance and ensures best value for money.

Clean air technology

Most of the contemporary wood burning stoves and contemporary multi fuel stoves UK are designed by using the advanced clean combustion technology. The technology enables more efficient burning of logs, pellets and other solid fuels into the combustion chamber, meaning more heat delivery into the room and less or no smoke in the air.

HETAS Registered

All popular contemporary wood stoves are HETAS accredited and CE marked. You will find this logo in the user guide manual or company’s brochure. Many reputed and leading companies ensure all their installation as well as maintenance staff is HETAS registered. The CE mark ensures the model is in compliance with EU safety, health and environmental laws.


Whereas HETAS the UK’s official body which handles government’s approval for solid fuel used in domestic heating equipment. Make sure the engineer or professional that arrive at your doorstep for wood stove installation is HETAS registered.

Environment-friendly lifestyle

A contemporary wood stove design guarantees environment-friendly lifestyle. These stoves are fast growing in popularity all across the country as wood burning has been proved as the best alternative to warm a room with carbon neutral heat.

You can buy wood pellets and logs from a local supplier ensuring the trees are chopped in a sustainable manner. With this approach, you don’t cause any harm to the environment. Remember, don’t use soft wood else it will use more fuel and produce less heat. Dry fuel can produce greater heating output. So, in case you are using logs, make sure you dry them up to remove the moisture content from it.

A great variety of choices

Whether is color, style, shape, size or making, you have got a wide variety of choices in all. You will find both traditional looking designs as well as modern designs. You can pick the one based on your taste, requirements and budget of course. If you are living in a smoke control area, you can easily find a contemporary wood burner that is exclusively designed to be used in such areas of the UK.

So, what’s stopping you now? Continue browsing the web or visit your local market to see a range of contemporary wood burning stoves.

© 2014 Arna Kotak


Author's Note

Arna Kotak
The author Arna kotak is a columnist and a part-time blogger. She has published many posts about Contemporary Wood Burners, biomass boilers and traditional cookers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Don't wait till the chilly winter days" ok that makes me think of the things you see on TV when someone's trying to sell you something. Fox-

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
1 Review
Added on June 10, 2014
Last Updated on June 10, 2014
Tags: Contemporary, Wood Burning Stove, UK

Author

Arna Kotak
Arna Kotak

west midlands, west midlands, United Kingdom



About
Passionate about internet to explore new things... more..

Writing