Kill Me With Your Kiss

Kill Me With Your Kiss

A Chapter by TheWritingDawg

Kill Me With Your Kiss

His eyes meet mine… His hand stretches out to caress my face… Then, he said the words,

“I want you to kill me with your kiss.”

“Whu…?”, is all I manage to muster.

“I want your lips to be connected to mine. Forever. I want you to take the breath from my body and leave me with the joy of knowing that I died kissing an angel.” The class “aww”-ed and “ohh”-ed.


I grabbed his hand and said, “You don’t even know how long I’ve been waiting t-”, he cut me off and his lips crashed into mine ever so gently. I melted straight away. I tried to regain control of my body, but it wouldn’t let me. I started to gently tug at his bottom lip with my teeth, begging for more, begging for him to run his fingers through my hair, and his hands up and down my back. He read the lip bite just right, running his fingers through my hair and picking me up out of my seat. He carried me, still kissing, out of the class and to the tour bus that awaited us outside. We had to have kissed for an eternity more when my body did something really insane.


I pulled away…


I didn’t mean to, but my body is just acting like a total jerk right now. I have no control over it whatsoever. That one action, put a look of pain into his eyes. He felt like I didn’t want to be there, even though he never said it. He decided to try and act like I didn’t just break up the whole “thing” we

had going there.


He locates a remote control on the table, and he turns on “Netflix”.


“What do you want to watch?”


I shoot him a smug look and say, “Season 1,  American Horror Story. The best season ever, of course!” He grows the biggest smile on his face when I say that.


“This is gonna be amazing.” It looks like he’s actually fallen in love with me. He finds the show in the quickest time I have ever seen Netflix function, grabs a cover, and covers us with it as he sits right in time with the first episode starting. I let out a little squeal, one reason because I’m watching AHS, the other, because I’m lying on LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS’ chest ON HIS TOUR BUS! He kisses the top of my head which speeds up the melting process. I guess he can feel my body squirming with me trying to regain control of it, because he sat up, grabbed my chin, and told me to “relax”. That, honestly, made it worse. Him grabbing my chin sent my timid little body into overdrive…


I leaned in and drifted into his lips as he returned the favor by giving me a little tongue. I am in a dream, I have to be. I did the dancing zebra trick, and it appeared. Dang it! I’m dreaming all of this! Why is my life so miserable!?

Luke has disappeared and I’m just in an open field, alone. I wake myself up as fast as I can, and pop up in a dripping sweat. I recognize my body lying here, but I’m not the only person in this bed. I turn my head, and shining in the moonlight is a head full of beautiful blonde hair. He sits up visibly worried, and I see his sky-blue eyes. Could this be…? Could I be married to LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS?


“Penguin, are you okay?”, he asks. Penguin is my nickname, but how does he know it?


“Yeah, I’m okay.” I lie. “Are we married…?” He gives me this really puzzled look.


“Of course we’re married Babe, why else would I be in bed with you?” I can see his logic in that statement. I try the zebra thing again, and it doesn’t work. THIS IS REAL! YES!


“I don’t know. I’m gonna stay up though, you can go back to sleep if you want, Lukey.” I give him a kiss and get out of bed.


“I love you, Penguin.”


“I love you too, Darling.” I venture to the kitchen, and fix myself some chocolate ice cream. I eat it with a ladle instead of a spoon because, I already have Luke, there’s no need to not be myself. My hair's a mess which is surprising that I know that, seeing as though I barely look in mirrors. I’m literally staring in one right now. Luke walks up behind me and grabs my waist.


“We need a talking mirror so it can tell you exactly what I see.”, he says.


“And what exactly is that? Huh?”


“You’re beautiful. Your eyes are big and brown and adorable.”, he says kissing my cheek. “Your body is perfectly-flawed, and you’re mine.” He put a finger under my chin and softly turned my head. I turned around to meet his lips, and they crashed together like two hurricanes meeting each other’s eyes. It was calm, but uneasy, but amazing at the same time. We had to have been standing there for a good four minutes when we pulled apart. That was my mistake…

When I pulled away I still had my eyes closed, I couldn’t see him. I opened them and…


© 2016 TheWritingDawg


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on January 1, 2016
Last Updated on January 1, 2016


Author

TheWritingDawg
TheWritingDawg

AL



Writing
In class In class

A Chapter by TheWritingDawg


The Crush The Crush

A Chapter by TheWritingDawg