My true love

My true love

A Poem by Antony Nazimaki
"

very romantic with description of how one in love would feel being with the one they love.

"
His light brown eyes are gentle and full of vivid hope and happiness.                                                          Entrancing me with just one gentle glance like he has placed a spell on me, retaining me for what seems an eternity.    His kind smile brings a rising warmth of happiness and peace in my heart even in my most grim of days.                 And his kind words bring joy in my day every time I'm with him.   He is the one that brings joy to my heart when I'm sad and leaves  me with a feeling of peace.     For I love him.     Do I dare tell him? Do I dare tell him the way he makes me feel ?     Do I dare reveal my love to him?     How I wish I have the bravery to tell him and he would feel the same for me. Wrapping his arms pulling me close for a a hug, and I would hear the steady beat of his heart and his warmth radiating warming me just like the sun. How I wish that. For he is my sunrise from an eternity of darkness.          He is the one I love. My true love.         

© 2014 Antony Nazimaki


Author's Note

Antony Nazimaki
I don't really like anyone hey haven't found my guy yet but I have a close friend who is like a brother to me so I believe that is how love would feel. Well I hope you like send me comments and any tips. And also happy valentine and good luck if you have found your guy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on January 24, 2014
Last Updated on January 24, 2014

Author

Antony Nazimaki
Antony Nazimaki

miami, FL



About
I live in Miami and I'm quite shy. Writing is the only way i can show may self into the world without being so shy. I have two dogs and I love history, reading dramas and action novels, learning about.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Antony Nazimaki