Sorcerers life

Sorcerers life

A Story by angi87
"

About a young unknown sorcerer, that tries to find himself.

"
In the beginning....
As I approached the the stand where four human shaped like figures stood, I couldn't help but getting split images of my past and the path I chose that led me here.

In a dark night with the half moon up in the skies where I have taken an another path to my home from a party. I live with my aunt Debbie in her house from the very time I can remember, she told me I was left by my parents in her care because they thought they were not fit to be parents but I always had the feeling this was not the truth. May it be as it is I liked living with her and she was the kind of free spirited women in her late 40's that cared about me but also gave me the space I needed to develop my self. 
In this night I took the short path trough the park where I saw a young beautiful girl in a white dress and curly hair with flowers in it looking in the dark like she was in a trans. I started to think my self she was just on some kind of drugs as it is not unusual but I would find out that this was not the case. As I started approaching her she started walking away and as I am I started following her to find out after a five minute walk trough the dark forest and the night that she got to a fire place where two other girls danced to a music that I couldn't see who played it but hear it as they did.
I shouted at them and stood near to them but they couldn't hear me nor did they react, soon to find out that in front us would be a dark figure coming out of the fire with the flute playing this chanting music that put these girls into trans......

TO BE Continued......

© 2013 angi87


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on November 6, 2013
Last Updated on November 6, 2013
Tags: magic, life, friends

Author

angi87
angi87

About
I am kind of interesting in the right light :P more..

Writing
about me. about me.

A Story by angi87