smile for thought

smile for thought

A Story by Anamika

Today the most amazing thing happened.I was in no mood to get out of the house but had to go and collect my marksheet,I am a very lazy person because of which I have at hand too much pending work anyway keeping that aside,I was on way to college, I took the bus to miramar and kept looking out the window though the sun was not having any mercy I found the weather quite pleasant. I looked out the window and saw what every person in goa sees but hardly pays any attention I saw the beauty I saw the greenery I saw why goa is famous for, I was yet again mesmerized and at that very moment I remembered that happened a few months ago and without knowing I smiled I didn't realize I was smiling until I saw people looking at me.

embarrased I stopped smiling but in moment I had the memory back and I smiled again the memory of a unknown face we then first year students had volunteered for event where there were hundreds of kids who had come there to have a day of fun among them was that face who had caught my attention wanna know what made me smile? it was a kiss. the most touching and beautiful kiss of all and who gave it to me?...a cute stranger I didn't know her nor did she know me but somehow at that moment i couldn't forget the sweet girl's smile she was about five or six while everyone were player she came near me and hugged me and kissed my cheek I didn't understand at first but later I was touched by her sudden action it was truly a beautiful feeling.
after that I never saw her again yet somehow thinking about that child bought a smile on face i wonder why was that....

© 2011 Anamika


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 28, 2011
Last Updated on January 28, 2011

Author

Anamika
Anamika

panjim, India



Writing
Defiance Defiance

A Chapter by Anamika