5

5

A Chapter by Amy Cowan

I do not think that God would teach his people things such as that. Not that anyone cares about my opinion anyway. It's extremely cold tonight so I am sitting in the corner away from the door. The door has a nasty draft that would give you frost bite if you sat there too long. This room is worse at night than during the day. Its pitch black and all I can hear are animals. The worst animals are the birds. I am starting to think there is a forest around this house as I can hear so many birds. I wonder what they do during the day when I can't hear them. Maybe they meet other birds and go to Bird Park. I have a wide imagination, that’s what's keeping me going here. That's why I've not melted into the cracks or died of a panic attack. I sometimes imagine good things and bad things. I imagine the owner of this house is some disturbed lady who doesn’t like children and I then imagine my mother parachuting down from the ceiling in her wheelchair and saving me. I know these things are impossible but even girls who are locked up alone have to use their imagination. Cat has the best imagination, she is great at making stories up but she doesn't do that much anymore. Cat is my best friends along with Grim. Cat is small, blonde haired and is very cute. I sometimes call her Catherine as she likes that name. She and Grim don't like each other and argue a lot. Grim likes to hurt people. I do not know why he wants to hurt people but he does. I do not have enough strength to fight him. Ordinary people will not understand this but I have done no wrong. No one understands what happened to my mother in the house. I did not tell the Police everything as they may have thought I was crazy, not that I am crazy. I may become crazy living here. I shall talk to you again in the morning. Grim is extremely tired, goodnight.


© 2013 Amy Cowan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great chapter. I love the way you describe everything that is going on with her through her point of view it just makes it so much more emotional and dramatic. Great work once again.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on November 7, 2013
Last Updated on November 7, 2013


Author

Amy Cowan
Amy Cowan

United Kingdom



About
I am a student and musician. I play violin, guitar and sing mostly. I love reading and writing. I really haven't wrote much lately but hopefully shall soon!! more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Story by Amy Cowan


Alone Alone

A Poem by Amy Cowan