chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

chapter 3

 

"zayn!!!" i shouted. he shook his head and ran off the stage. i looked at harry, who was giving me a confused look.

 

"aly, are you okay?" he ask reaching out to me. i stared at his hand. i didnt respond, i turned and was about run after zayn but harry stopped me. "where are you going?"

 

"...i need to talk to zayn." i told him pulling my hand from his grip. i turned and followed after zayn.

 

"zayn...zayn! where are you?!" i ran around backstage searching for him. i cant find him anywhere. i felt tears starting to form in my eyes. i leaned against the wall and buried my face in my hands.

 

i stayed like that for a few minutes and then someone touched my shoulder, i quickly wiped the tears away and looked up to see liam, i think his name was.

 

"are you okay?" he asked. i shrugged my shoulders. "i heard you calling zayns name. are you looking for him?" i nodded. "c'mon, i know where he is." he took my hand and lead me to a door. i gave him a questioning look. he laughed. "hes behind the door, sily." i smiled.

 

"thanks li." i gave him a hug.

 

"your welcome." he laughed and walked away. i turned to the door and opened it. i gasp at what i saw. zayn was sitting on the floor against the wall holding a pair of sissors in his hand. he was gonna cut himself...because of me.

 

"zayn! what are you doing?! are you crazy?!" i rushed over to him and yanked the sissors out of his hand. he glared at me.

 

"why do you even care? shouldnt you be off making out with harry?" he snapped.

 

"i care because im your friend and no, id rather be here with you." i told him. he laughed.

 

"that maybe true but did you ever think that maybe i dont wanna be you friend or that i

dont want you here." i just stared at him. what am i supposed to say.

 

"zayn, i -" he cut me off.

 

"no, i dont wanna hear you lame a*s excuses." i walked closer to him.

 

"zayn, please--" again, he cut me off. jeez is he gonna let me finish a sentence.

 

" just stop alex cause i dont give a damn." he stood up and starred down at me. "you know i actually thought you liked me and that you were different. but i was wrong. i cant f****n believe that i let myself think i had a chance with you." i was shocked.

 

"but i did like you, zayn." i put my hand on his arm but he pushed it off.

 

"ya, 'did'." he said and walked out of the room. i stared at the door he walked out of. i leaned against the wall and slid to the floor.

 

"what have i done? he hates me now. im so stupid." i put my face in my hands and cried.

 

"aly..." someone called. i peeked up from my hands. i saw harry standing there. he met my eyes. he came to my side and sat down next to me. harry put his arms around me and pulled my into his chest. i gripped onto his shirt and he pulled my closer.

 

"he hates me, harry. he hates me." i cried into his chest. he started to rub my back.

 

"who hates you?" he asked.

 

"...zayn.." i whispered.

 

"aly...its ok. hes an idiot for hating a beautiful girl like you. hes not worth you tears." he pulled me closer, pulling his face in my neck. i was sitting on his lap now. "please stop crying, aly. it kills me to see you cry." he pleaded. 'well you dont have to look at me.' i thought.

 

"harry, its not that hes not worth it. its that he said that he thought i liked him and i lead him on to think that." i said sitting up to look at his face. he reached up and wiped away my tears.

 

"what gave him the idea that you liked him though?" he questioned. i looked at the floor.

 

"i kissed him the second time. but he kissed me and i kissed him back." i replied. i looked up and met harrys eyes. is he mad?

 

"when?" was all he said. huh?

 

"when what?" i asked.

 

"when did u guys kiss?"

 

"which time the first or second?"

 

"u guys kissed twice?!" he asked. i nodded looking at the floor again. "well then both."

 

"umm yesterday and today."

 

"you kissed today? when?"

 

"uhh..before we left to go practice. it was after you left." i said. he nodded. oh crap hes mad. but why would he be its not like we are going out. we're friends.

 

"so right after you first met him then after you met me."

 

"well ya i guess." i said. after what felt like hours of silence i decided to break it. "are you mad at me?" i whispered. harry put his arms around my waist and pulled me so my head was on his chest. he put his head on the top of mine.

 

"why would i be mad? its not like you were cheating on me cause we arent going out." he said. i shrugged and gave him a small smile.

 

"i dont know." i said. he laughed. aww he has the cutest laugh ever. it just makes me wanna laugh with him.

 

"c'mon, we probably should let simon know your still alive." he said kissing the top of my head. i giggled.

 

"aww please cant we just stay here, simon never lets me have any fun." i held onto him so he couldnt get up.

 

"ugh, fine" he sighed.

 

"yay, i win." i smiled and so did he. i looked into his eyes and i could tell he was happy.

he started to lean in and his lips met mine. his kisses were soft and gentle like he didnt want to hurt me. our lips moved in sync. i smiled into the kiss. i wrapped my arms around his neck. his hands mvoed to my hips. he moved me so my legs were around his waist. i ran my hands through his hair. i could of sworn i heard him moan. hehe i made him moan. after like 5-10 minutes of making, we pulled away. both of us were smiling like idiots.

 

"aly..." harry said breathless. i looked at him. i nodded for him to continue.

 

"i know that we just met but i dont care. i really like you and i might even love you. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. i was speechless.

 

"...yes." his whole face lit up like a kid on christmas morning. he pulled me into a hug. i hugged him back. i pulled away after a minute. "and harry?" he gave me his attention. " i think i might love you too." i really did mean it. he smiled and kissed me.

 

"so does this mean your my girlfriend?"

 

" only if it means your my boyfriend." he laughed and kissed my forhead,

 

"of course it does." i kissed his cheek and hugged him.

 

i know this is gonna be my favorite season at x-factor.



© 2012 aly-luvs-1D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 18, 2012


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D