Problems

Problems

A Poem by aLonelyPoet
"

its just a poemy rant

"
It's okay to think food is disgusting but the moment I decide to think a borderline pornographic cartoon is disgusting and leave the room because i am extremely uncomfortable is bad. The second I get up and mumble that going to my room because I'd rather not see nude women and lust filled men prance around with over exaggerated breasts and guys fawning over them Im the one who has a problem. I mention that its disgusting and you decide to tell me that you must be disgusting because you enjoy it. Well yes in a sense you are disgusting considering you are a "homosexual" I find it concerning how into this you are. I just want to see what you find in it. Its disrespectful. Women are not objects and men are not lust filled horndogs. Can I not be disgusted by something im not attracted to? I want to vomit that you want me to watch this lewd excuse for entertainment. Please dont say you enjoy this when you despise my need for pleasure half the time and alcohol is how you get off to me. I dont want to be a back up plan. PLease dont lead me on just go date a female if you want to see breasts and nude women. Don't pretend to like men until you become intoxicated. It hurts. Thats my problem it hurts and you dont understand.

© 2016 aLonelyPoet


Author's Note

aLonelyPoet
sorry....

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on November 9, 2016

Author

aLonelyPoet
aLonelyPoet

Ireland



About
"Inside a black hole, time stops altogether. Whether or not this theory will ever be proved, I'm moved to believe this would be the perfect place to love someone." Shane Koyczan. more..

Writing
Lovesick Lovesick

A Poem by aLonelyPoet


Helpless Helpless

A Poem by aLonelyPoet