the living

the living

A Story by alley

The living               By:Cassie phillips 

 

Chapter 1

 

The world is getting colder and colder, deeper and deeper. Time freezes every .1 miliseconds. It’s insane to think we are getting better But truthly we are in a dark whole.

 

This is the time to start new I’m thinking over and over. Maybe we can do this all over again ? But I’m so paranoid that I don’t know what I’m thinking.

 

I’v made the biggest mistake in my life. I destroyed man kind. To believe that I can do that  Is amazing to me cause that means I can see if I can do anything else.

 

Yes you’re a luntic to thinking losing men is amazing. But ladies that means we can be the leaders now. But im kidding we didn’t lose man kind. I lost my brother and my dad’s man card.

 

Yes that might be a little silly but when you want to do something to your dad so badly but get your brother gets in the situation is brillant! Now they both can deal with their problem’s together.

 

I bet you really want to know what I did to make him lose his man card? Well this is the truth and nothing but the truth. I was wanting to go get my nails done, and my dad can’t stand the smell of nails so what I told him if he follow’s my rule’s today i would drive him to go to te superbowl.

 

© 2012 alley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Strange, quite different than the usual dark fantasy I'd prefer to read; but still all the more entertaining.
Clever and silly thoughts expressed nicely through a pen? Just lovely.
Keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


haha, ironically good writing
...silly thoughts
=]

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
nice write keep up the work

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 1, 2012
Last Updated on January 1, 2012

Author

alley
alley

Dubin, TX, United Kingdom



About
Im Alley I love writing love stories it's just my thing. I like reading looking to publish 2 of my books i have written. message me or add.. love ya!! more..

Writing
The love life The love life

A Poem by alley


The kind The kind

A Story by alley