Alley and edward 4

Alley and edward 4

A Story by alley

Alley and Edward  4

 

Alley.. yes? We shouldn’t be doing this.. not here.. what!! Why? Cause we are different… I shouldn’t.. with a humon.. not at all. This isn’t happening… not at all.., Edward you love me… I love u.. whats wrong?? Maybe im starting to not have feelings for you anymore. �" it felt like I couldn’t breathe- bye alley… -he huged me- that hug … it didn’t want to leave me… but some how he did it.. �"he let go and left-

 

I stood there in silence…. , where did he go?? Why would he leave me? How could he have done this? Edward! He was in love with me … but why?  I didn’t hear anything at all- it was so scary-

 

I was trying to find my way out but all their was ……… is tree’s. But out of no where I can here somebody. I kept looking around but I couldn’t find him. I was getting realy dizzy-. But he catched me before I feel. Are you ok? Whaa?? Who are you? Oh Edward never told you about me”. Edward.., Im edward’s brother. My name is felix! �"Smiles- Hey what are you doing out here any way? Wouldn’t Edward be worried”. He left”. What do you mean? He said maybe he didn’t have feeling’s for me anymore and he left”. Shut! He’s in love with you! �"he put’s me on his back- -I closed my eyes all the way their- when I opened my eyes we were at a big yellow house- Is this yours? Edward was making this for you. He’s in the house right now! �"I ran in- but right when I walked in and shut the door someone pushed me to the wall and put hands around my neck- -start’s chocking- when i Iooked up it was Edward- -still having his arm’s around my neck he pushed me to the couch- what are you doing in this house, this isn’t yours! �"wisper’s yes it is- haha! No it’s not this is for my true love that will never come! Turn on the light! �"he smiles- your going to vanish! Good! �"he turn’s on the light- and look’s over- alley? You didn’t think I would come and find you! Alley.., you’re here”. I should just go enless you were going to finish killing me! �"he wraped his arms around me- I’m so sorry! I didn’t think It would be you”. �"smiles- I’m just happy your back! �"we kiss-  oh my alley! �"he takes my hand- I want to take you somewhere”.

© 2011 alley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011

Author

alley
alley

Dubin, TX, United Kingdom



About
Im Alley I love writing love stories it's just my thing. I like reading looking to publish 2 of my books i have written. message me or add.. love ya!! more..

Writing
The love life The love life

A Poem by alley


the living the living

A Story by alley


The kind The kind

A Story by alley