angle on my shoulder

angle on my shoulder

A Story by allanfriday

ME: shes gone i don't here her any longer i keep looking shes not there! i look right nothing there just my shoulder i look left all i see is me?
a demon in red and black it just like me.

DEMON ME:  kill them all till you find her or run run and kill that phoenix and bring her back before more respond or kill your self you have dun enough of the devils work he will grant your wish. you can be together forever in the after life.

ME: no she wouldn't wont that my love my garden angle i need you. your the good side of me i need. ill pray every knight to feel close to you and ill look ever ware to find you. i promos ill find you.

DEMON ME: you wont find her if you don't listen to me. 

ME if i do ill never see her in peas again get away if she saw me listen to you shell be destroyed plus your just my conchies and shes real shes flesh and blood but your just the result of me being alone so long on this computer looking for her.

DEMON ME: thin go out f**k a bunch of chicks and get high.

ME: shut up 

DEMON ME: ...... listen to your music 

ME: good idea for once

For kat haybaybay
and for the record this is not what goes on in my head

© 2015 allanfriday


Author's Note

allanfriday
kat i hope you see what ill post over time

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on June 15, 2015
Last Updated on June 15, 2015
Tags: kat haybaybay

Author

allanfriday
allanfriday

AZ



About
im a teen looking for my best friend and lover she loved to right so i hope some day this gets to her more..

Writing
mask mask

A Story by allanfriday