Some Crucial Points about Dubai Real Estate

Some Crucial Points about Dubai Real Estate

A Story by alicecallum
"

Are you planning to buy property in Dubai? Are you thinking about entering the real estate market of Dubai? If you are answer is yes for any of these two questions then here are a few thinks that you

"

Are you planning to buy property in Dubai? Are you thinking about entering the real estate market of Dubai? If you are answer is yes for any of these two questions then here are a few thinks that you should know before you invest your money in this sector of Dubai.

1.       Even though, the Dubai property sector faced relatively rough patch in the past few years, the situation started to improve drastically since year 2013. Dubai today, is still the fastest growing city of the world. And if you own a property here, then it means that you can experience and be a part of this growth yourself.

2.       If you are a foreigner and want to live in Dubai, then you would have to get a residency visa. You can also get a Dubai real estate residency visa with the help of your developer. However this visa would only allow you to live in Dubai and won’t be enough to work or do business in the country.

3.       When you are buying a property, do make sure that there is a one year clause for free maintenance. This is important since there can be a few issues when you transfer in that property. Also make sure that there is already a defect guarantee on the structure for a period of at least 10 years. This would ensure that the property you are buying is in best condition.

4.       For the year 2011, the real estate sector Dubai has seen a growth of 64% in terms of sales. OIn the office market front, around 58 thousand square meters of new office spaces were created.

This is the reason that it is better to take help from online real estate platforms like ezEstate that would help you in your quest of buying and managing a property in Dubai.

© 2015 alicecallum


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on September 12, 2015
Last Updated on September 12, 2015
Tags: real estate, dubai, property, uae, people, economy