Pros Of Using Letting Agents Southsea

Pros Of Using Letting Agents Southsea

A Story by alexedward
"

Tully & Co is an independent estate and letting agency serving the Portsmouth & Southsea community, offering a comprehensive range of services for buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.

"

The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), Safe Agent, Portsmouth Property Association and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.

 As letting agent Southsea, you have the primary task of finding suitable tenants for your client’s rental properties. Being a landlord is a demanding job, which includes having an array of certification in place, maintaining top of property legislation, being available when the tenants call, organizing landlord insurance and several other responsibilities. Hence, it is worth enlisting the help of letting agent.


There are many agencies of letting agents Fratton which offer range of services which can be tailored as per specific requirements. The services offered by letting agents Fratton include marketing and advertising, preparing the property for rent, carrying out inspections, managing finances, vetting tenants, organizing maintenance.


Letting agents in Southsea may be private businesses which deal with rented properties such as flats, houses, and rooms in shared houses. Landlords pay the letting agent either to find tenants or to collect rent. There are some letting agencies at Southsea which provide a fully managed service, that includes arranging for repairs and maintenance in addition to dealing directly with tenants.


Most of letting agents at Southsea and Fratton income usually comes from landlords but, in some cases they also charge fees to tenants. Letting agents Southsea and Fratton can range from small agencies that look after just a few small properties, to large national chains. There are many estate agents in the UK which also operate as letting agents.


Most letting agents in Fratton have offices on the high street. Hence, they can attract more tenants. The letting agents usually, advertise their properties in local papers or their office windows, and on property websites.


There are some individuals who are confused between the landlords and the letting agents. Landlord is a person who owns the property, and letting agent acts on behalf of the landlord. There are many properties in the UK, which are managed by the letting agency, therefore there is no direct contact with the landlord. However, if the tenant wants to know who is the landlord, then he or she can make a written request to the letting agent.


The letting agent within 21 days should give the tenant all the details regarding name and address of the landlord. It is very important for the tenants to read the tenancy agreements carefully so that he or she is aware of the roles and responsibilities of the letting agent. The tenancy agreement will mention whether the letting agent will be available for the repairs of the home or not.


The tenants have to make sure that the tenancy agreement makes it clear whom shall be contacted if there are any problems during tenancy period. Letting agents usually ask tenants for paying certain amount as fees prior to moving in to the new house and other charges when a tenancy period comes to an end or while it is time for removal. Make sure that you confirm the letting agent who is a member. 

© 2014 alexedward


Author's Note

alexedward
As letting agent Southsea, you have the primary task of finding suitable tenants for your client’s rental properties. Being a landlord is a demanding job, which includes having an array of certification in place, maintaining top of property legislation, being available when the tenants call, organizing landlord insurance and several other responsibilities. Hence, it is worth enlisting the help of letting agent.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014
Tags: letting, agents, southsea, fratton

Author

alexedward
alexedward

birmingham, hall green, United Kingdom



About
Hey This is Alex Edward more..

Writing