Intergalactic

Intergalactic

A Poem by Apollos
"

That moment you start saying things that seem to transcend this world’s way of thinking.

"
Satan did me quite a favor and had recently given me quite the list of all the ways I compromised against my Maker.
I thought I’d remind him he’s talking to the wrong guy.
Righteous indignation for associating with a Rival Nation but it’s just more gasoline to launch me off this Plantation.
Alright...alright... don’t Murphy me as Nolan only knows I’m about to go Interstellar.

Foreigner in a common land.
Let’s get back to raps about a prophet not getting his back slashed for removing Lucifer’s sash.
Had my mash and it’s time take this Gospel and go for a dash.
Removing every lash.
Enough of these hashtags promoting trash.

Get me back in my bag.
Upgrade the WiFi so these brain waves will no longer lag.
I’m done being a drag so let’s get to uplifting those whose hearts sag.

Look at these eyes to see through a window of a man done playing with his Nintendo to see all the things He can do.
Stop throwing rocks at the sun.
Blazed by His gaze for how He forgave a man without a plan who still needs to understand how much it took to put you on that cross.
Glossed over by the weight of a 2nd rate date with my ego on a plate.
Return to my vomit as I’m riding on a comet of a Shooting Star of the potential you birthed into me to produce residuals.

His blood in my lungs as I’m breathing out His resolution to this earth’s destitution.
He hears you screamin’ as you plead like a demon supported by choirs of heathens.
Bleeding out nightmares of corrupted reasoning.

Supernova exploda on a Black Hole of integrity lifting up celebrities.
Sin making life plastic so I push past it.
Never lacking, in His will I’m everlasting.
Back packing. I’m adventuring through life with the stars saying I’m Aladdin.

My pen will not drop until time stops.
I’m timeless so I guess not...
Orbit no need to abort.
Report to avoid the tort.
Put the motion in the ocean.
Hydrate instead of being caffeinated.
Elevate what’s the point of insinuating?

Truly, truly I hate it when we act so fooley, fooley.
Who are we fooling with our abusive loosing from our selfish choosing?
Take the “ish” out of self and let’s just put that thing on the shelf.

Levitate at Heavens’ Gates while looking for a mate.
Not just to impregnate but to bake a New Creation that submits to this nation while leading a revolution that eliminates the pollution.
Not just Climate Change.
Let’s turn the page on the earth birthing our worth.
Purge the verb of absurd and surge that love is the drug that comes from above to remove the childishness from men.

Men forgiven of sin.
Driven to Him.

Living amongst friends.
All smiles not just grins.

Thankful for His nature.
Patience like a glacier.

Anger for The Faker.
Partaker of The Vine for all those Divine.

Yeah...we aliens cause He’s never failing us.
Space is just another place when consumed by His grace.

© 2019 Apollos


Author's Note

Apollos
Jesus was forsaken so you could partake in a transcendent lifestyle.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i have a feeling he is looking down saying to himself..."i gave up myself so things could turn out like this?"
what a world we live in now....he has to be patient.
strong, thoughtful writing here...much like what we would read from the Beats...
j.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Apollos

4 Years Ago

Haha you right!
We sure do have a patient Father!

Thankful for the words Jac.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Added on November 30, 2019
Last Updated on December 1, 2019
Tags: Interstellar, Sun, Supernova, Black Hole

Author

Apollos
Apollos

Lubbock, TX



About
In Christ I’m a Nerd-Jock-Poet-Zealot. I desire for others to find their unique identity in Jesus. more..

Writing
Harmony Harmony

A Poem by Apollos