Why Inflation is Nightmare for the Stock Market?

Why Inflation is Nightmare for the Stock Market?

A Story by Wasim

What is the most dreaded term for the investors in the stock market? Not able to guess an answer? Well, there is no need to take any stress as that particular term is the 'INFLATION”. It is like a nightmare for the investors as it impacts their returns. Again, the main question that crops out here is that how the rising cost of the commodities can eat up the profits of the people purchasing stocks as the companies can increase the prices of their products and make up for the soaring cost to manufacture the goods. You are absolutely right on your part, but it is also important to understand here that the companies, which are competing globally, resist from increasing the prices as they fear that their competitors might topple them.

 

Taking into consideration the above situation, it is pivotal that you must have to understand the impact of inflation into the stock market and why you must be cautious while investing your money.

 

Inflation and Stock Market - How They Are Actually Related

 

For those who do not know that the profits or total earnings of the companies determine the share prices. If the performance of the company is good for many years, then it is estimated that it will perform well in the near future and most important stock prices will increase. On the other hand, the bad performance of an organization also leads to the decline in the share prices. Now, when the inflation is skyrocketing, the profit of the company hits a roadblock and it adversely affects the cost of the shares and returns.

 

Conclusion

 

It is crystal-clear that the inflation is altogether a bad thing for the stock market and if you are planning to accumulate wealth or increase earnings by getting the shares, then you must be very cautious. You must keep the rate of inflation in mind and most importantly must be knowledgeable while investing the money so that you do not have to repent later.

© 2018 Wasim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on September 4, 2018
Last Updated on September 4, 2018
Tags: Stock Market, Analysis

Author

Wasim
Wasim

India



About
I have 7 Years of experience as a research analyst. I have seen lots of ups-down in finance market. Currently I am associated with Advisorymandi.com. It is a unique platform between advisers and trade.. more..

Writing