Quote of Max Heindel

Quote of Max Heindel

A Story by knowman
"

Which do I choose

"

Quote from Max Heindel

The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception

The Materialistic Theory

holds that life is a journey from the womb to the tomb; that mind is the result of certain correlations of matter; that man is the highest intelligence in the Cosmos; and that his intelligence perishes when the body disintegrates at death.

The Theory of Theology

asserts that at each birth a newly-created soul enters the arena of life fresh from the hand of God, passing from an invisible state through the gate of birth into visible existence; that at the end of one short span of life in the material world it passes out through the gate of death into the invisible beyond, whence it returns no more; that its happiness or misery there is determined for all eternity by its action during the infinitesimal period intervening between birth and death.

The Theory of Rebirth

teaches that each soul is an integral part of God, enfolding all divine possibilities as the seed enfolds the plant; that by means of repeated existence in an earthly body of gradually improving quality, the latent possibilities are slowly developed into dynamic powers; that none are lost by this process, but that all mankind will ultimately attain the goal of perfection and re-union with God.

Knowman

© 2011 knowman


Author's Note

knowman
Number three is my favorite.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 10, 2011
Last Updated on June 10, 2011

Author

knowman
knowman

Spokane, WA



About
I'm a 65 year old poet who started writing poetry in 1966 more..

Writing
Forgiveness Forgiveness

A Poem by knowman