Abhee Pride Luxury Ready-to-Move Apartments in Chandapura, Bangalore

Abhee Pride Luxury Ready-to-Move Apartments in Chandapura, Bangalore

A Story by abhee pride
"

Abhee Pride is a premium residential project offering luxury ready-to-move apartments in the rapidly developing area of Chandapura, Bangalore. Known for its well-planned architecture, high-end ameniti

"

Located in the Chandapura region of South Bangalore, Abhee Pride enjoys a strategic position with excellent connectivity to major business hubs and recreational areas. The Electronic City, one of the city’s major IT hubs, is just a short drive away, making Abhee Pride an ideal choice for IT professionals working in Bangalore’s tech corridors.

Chandapura has witnessed rapid urban development in recent years, with infrastructure projects improving road networks, transportation, and civic amenities. With excellent connectivity via Hosur Road, NH 44, and the upcoming Peripheral Ring Road, residents can easily access important areas like Koramangala, Whitefield, Silk Board, and Sarjapur.

Connectivity and Nearby Essentials

The Abhee Pride apartments are well-connected to the rest of Bangalore through a robust road network. In addition to Hosur Road, the Heelalige Railway Station and Chandapura Anekal Road ensure convenient public transport options for daily commuters. The proposed Namma Metro extension will further enhance connectivity, making this region even more accessible in the near future.

Besides connectivity, Abhee Pride is surrounded by essential social infrastructure such as:

  • Educational Institutions: Nearby renowned schools and colleges include Chandapura Government School, Achievers Academy, and Swamy Vivekananda School, ensuring access to top-quality education for children.

  • Healthcare Facilities: Leading hospitals like Narayana Health City and Sparsh Hospital are just a short drive away, providing world-class medical care to residents.

  • Shopping and Recreation: The area is home to several shopping centers and recreational spots, including D-Mart, Chandapura Market, and multiple local shopping complexes, ensuring that residents have access to everyday conveniences.

Luxurious Design and Spacious Apartments

The architectural design of Abhee Pride reflects modern aesthetics blended with functionality. Every apartment is designed to ensure natural light, cross-ventilation, and spacious layouts. Whether you choose a 2 BHK or 3 BHK unit, the thoughtful floor plans ensure optimal use of space, providing ample room for family living, entertainment, and relaxation.

Apartment Configurations

  • 2 BHK Apartments: Ranging from 1,000 to 1,200 square feet, these units are perfect for young professionals or small families. The apartments offer two spacious bedrooms, a large living area, and a modern kitchen, providing a comfortable living experience.

  • 3 BHK Apartments: The 3 BHK units, ranging between 1,300 and 1,500 square feet, are designed for larger families looking for extra space. With three well-appointed bedrooms, expansive living and dining areas, and balconies with scenic views, these apartments provide a luxurious living experience.

Both configurations come with high-quality fittings and finishes, including vitrified flooring, modern kitchen designs, and premium bathroom fixtures. The apartments are designed to meet the needs of modern families who desire comfort, elegance, and functionality.

Top-Notch Amenities at Abhee Pride

Abhee Pride provides a host of world-class amenities that cater to the lifestyle needs of its residents. The project aims to deliver a balanced living experience, focusing on fitness, recreation, and community engagement.

Health and Wellness Amenities

  • Swimming Pool: A large, well-maintained swimming pool is available for residents to relax and rejuvenate. There’s also a separate pool for children to ensure their safety while they enjoy aquatic fun.

  • Fully-Equipped Gymnasium: The modern gym features state-of-the-art fitness equipment, enabling residents to maintain an active lifestyle without needing to leave the premises.

  • Jogging Track: A landscaped jogging and walking track runs through the lush green surroundings of the complex, offering a perfect space for morning jogs and evening walks.

  • Yoga and Meditation Zone: A serene space dedicated to yoga and meditation helps residents practice mindfulness and relaxation in a peaceful environment.

Recreational and Community Amenities

  • Clubhouse: The well-appointed clubhouse serves as a central hub for social interactions and recreational activities. Residents can engage in indoor games like table tennis, billiards, and carrom or relax in the lounge area.

  • Children’s Play Area: Designed with safety in mind, the children’s play area offers a variety of equipment and activities to keep the little ones entertained.

  • Multipurpose Hall: The multipurpose hall is perfect for hosting community events, celebrations, and private gatherings.

Safety and Security

At Abhee Pride, the safety of residents is a top priority. The project incorporates multiple security measures to ensure peace of mind for families.

  • 24/7 Security: With round-the-clock security personnel and CCTV surveillance, residents can feel safe and secure within the gated community.

  • Fire Safety: The property is equipped with advanced fire safety systems, including fire alarms, smoke detectors, and fire extinguishers.

  • Intercom System: Each apartment is connected via an intercom system, providing easy communication with the security staff and other residents.

Sustainability and Green Living

Abhee Pride incorporates several eco-friendly practices that promote sustainability and help reduce the carbon footprint of the community. The project is designed with green spaces and eco-conscious features that offer both environmental benefits and long-term cost savings for residents.

  • Rainwater Harvesting: The rainwater harvesting system helps in conserving water, ensuring that groundwater levels are replenished while reducing water consumption.

  • Solar Energy: Solar panels are installed in common areas to reduce energy consumption and promote the use of renewable energy sources.

  • Sewage Treatment Plant: The sewage treatment plant treats wastewater for reuse, ensuring an eco-friendly waste management system within the complex.

  • Landscaped Gardens: Beautifully designed landscaped gardens add to the charm of the property, providing residents with a serene and peaceful environment to relax and enjoy the outdoors.

Investment Potential in Chandapura

The Chandapura region has become a hotspot for real estate development due to its proximity to major IT hubs and industrial areas like Electronic City and Bommasandra Industrial Estate. With the rapid growth of infrastructure, residential projects in Chandapura offer high appreciation potential, making it a lucrative option for real estate investors.

Property values in Chandapura have seen consistent growth over the years, and with ongoing infrastructure developments such as the Peripheral Ring Road and metro extensions, this trend is expected to continue. The availability of ready-to-move apartments like Abhee Pride makes it an attractive option for both end-users and investors who want to avoid delays in possession and capitalize on the immediate rental demand in the area.

Why Invest in Abhee Pride?

  • Ready-to-Move-In: One of the biggest advantages of Abhee Pride is that the apartments are ready for immediate occupancy, eliminating the wait for construction to be completed.

  • Strategic Location: Located near Electronic City and major industrial hubs, Abhee Pride offers excellent connectivity to workspaces, schools, and healthcare facilities.

  • Luxury Amenities: With premium amenities that cater to every aspect of modern living, Abhee Pride ensures a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle for its residents.

  • High Appreciation Potential: With Chandapura growing rapidly as a residential and commercial hub, the property value is expected to appreciate, offering strong returns for investors.

Conclusion

Abhee Pride Luxury Ready-to-Move Apartments in Chandapura offer an ideal blend of modern architecture, luxury, and convenience in one of Bangalore’s most promising residential areas. With its proximity to key employment hubs, educational institutions, and recreational facilities, Abhee Pride is the perfect choice for families, professionals, and investors alike. The thoughtfully designed apartments, world-class amenities, and eco-friendly features make it a true gem in Chandapura’s real estate landscape.

© 2024 abhee pride


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on September 27, 2024
Last Updated on September 27, 2024
Tags: Abhee Pride, Abhee Ventures, Apartments, Flats, Bangalore

Author

abhee pride
abhee pride

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
Abhee Pride Apartments in Chandapura represent the perfect blend of modern living, comfort, and convenience. With its prime location, contemporary design, and luxurious amenities, it offers everything.. more..