Powers Exposed

Powers Exposed

A Chapter by -Deviant-

 

 

It was friday afternoon. Tamera was egerly waiting for the for the last bell to ring. For her it felt like it toke forever and she was getting frusterated. Finally the bell rang, she rush out of that class so fast that no one saw her leave.

 

"Hey, what toke you so long?" asked Luis joking around.

 

"Hey, you very well know I was in class." said Tamera.

 

"Hey Tamera why did you leave so fast?" asked Selena rushing out the class.

 

Tamera turned around looking sorry.

 

"Sorry I rushed out the teach was just drivin me insane." she said lying badly.

 

"Your a horrible lier."said Selena.

 

They walked down the hallway togther. Luis would ocansionaly whisper something in Tamera's ear.

 

When they got outside he noticed his sister Renee was waiting for him. He ran over to her.

 

"Whats wrong? Why are you mad?"  asked Luis.

 

"Our stupid stepbrother, he's anoying my life." answerd Renee.

 

"I don't get you, you can take him but you won't fight."

 

 "You know I hate fighting!" yelled Renne.

 

"Well the way you two would fight, I don't think it counts as fighting. Its more of a water against fire type thing." said Luis trying to joke around.

 

"Shhhhhhh! Thats not funny and you know i don't use them all like that, im not like every one else!" whispered Renee.

 

"Well I don't get why you don't. If I did I would use it every chance I get." said Luis.

 

"Hey there s**t, and look the s**t is with her a*****e." said their step brother as he walked by.

 

"Shut up you mother f*****g jackass. My sister is not a s**t, and if any one is your girlfriend is." yelled Luis.

 

 "Dont f*****g start s**t with me just because your all messed up in the head don't mean your special!" yelled Luis's stepbrother.

 

 

Tamera by now had told Selena to walk home and that she would see if Luis would give her a ride.

 

"Hey leave him alone! Listin jackass get the f**k away from us before i hurt you!" yelled Renee.

 

"B***h i could take you with one hand behind my back!" said there step brother.

 

 "I'd like to see you try. Bring it jackass." said Renee.

 

They stared at each other for a while then all of a sudden a bolt of fire shot across the parking lot. About half way to Renee a tidal wave turned out the bolt of fire. That continued for like an hour, then Luis got in the middle.

 

"Hey it's been n hour lets just go home." said Luis.

 

All of a sudden a bolt of fire went flying straight toward him. He jumped to the side and it missed him but it hit his sister.

 

"YOU A*****E I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" yelled Luis.

 

But by the time Luis reach him he was gone in a swirl of fire. He walked over to his sister.

 

"Please still be alive." said Luis checking Renee's pulse.

 

There was no pulse.

 

He just sat there with his hand on were the fire bolt hit. He just kept repeating that she had to come back.

 

He was suprised that his hand started to glow!

 



© 2008 -Deviant-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 2, 2008
Last Updated on April 10, 2008


Author

-Deviant-
-Deviant-

York, PA



About
Hi Hi Hello. Its the crazy, loveable, hyperactive, ME. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by -Deviant-


The Accedent The Accedent

A Chapter by -Deviant-