School

School

A Chapter by -Deviant-

 

She was walking down the hallway. No one knew who she was, but everyone was staring at her. There was only one person who wasn't staring at her. She was going to talk him but some one tapped her shoulder.

 

"Hiiiiiiii! I'm Selena. I'm the daughter of the people your going to stay with."

 

"Um, hi. I'm...., well i don't know who i am."

 

"Your, you." said Selena with a giggle.

 

"Well, um, hey do you know were this class is?" asked the girl.

 

"Yea that my class nd by the look of it we have all classes together."

 

"Great"

 

Selena and the girl walk to class but there was a problem. The only seat avalible is in the back and next to the bad boy in the class. There was nothing she could do she had to sit there.  She felt pretty weird because he was really handsom or so she thought. About half way through class the teacher told them that they had to pic a partner of course some one grabbed Selena and no one else pick her. The only person left for the girl was the guy. So she moved closer to him and started to talk to him.

 

"Hi." said the girl.

 

He just sat and starred at her.

 

"Um, what's your name. I would tell you mine but I can't remember it."

 

He smirked and laughed a little.

 

"Ha! I knew i would get something out of you."

 

He just smirked and starred.

 

"So what's your..."

 

The girl was cut off by the bell to leave to the next class. she gathered the few things she had and walked out with Selena.

 

"You amaze me." said Selena.

 

"Why wat did I do."

 

"You talked to Luis. No one talks to him but his sister. What amazes me the most is that you got him to laugh! You are so amazing!!"

 

"I didn't know it was so rare."

 

All the girl heard all the way to math is "Your so amazing". When they got to math the girl was suprised to see that Luis isn't there.

 

"If your wondering about Luis, don't. He always skips this class."

 

But for some odd reason she couldn't get him out of her head. The thing is that she found him so cute and his smirk was stuck in her head. The next two periods he was still missing, the girl started to become impatient.

 

Then lunch came around and she was still looking for him. Then some one walked past her and dropped a purse in her lap. There was a note note on it saying for her to look inside. She was suprised to see what she found.

 

"What's that?" ask Selena as she sat down next to the girl.

 

"Apparently it's my purse oh and my name is Tamera Reyes."

 

"Thats great now I can make a nickname up for you. Oh how about Tammy."

 

"I don't care what you call me. All i care about is the fact that i now know my name." said Tamera.

 

"Hey look when did he get in here?" asked Selena pointing at a table with Luis and girl.

 

"I guess just now. Who's that with him, his girlfriend?" said Tamera sounding a little sad.

 

"No. That his sister Renee, she's that I told you about remember."

 

"Oh yea. I'm going to say hi, you coming."

 

"No but you should go."

 

Tamera got up and walked over to them.

 

"Hi. I'm Tamera."

 

"Hi. I'm Renee and this is my brother Luis."

 

"We've met. Isn't that right Tamera."

 

"Yea and i know it was you." said Tamera.

 

"Me what did I do. Oh you mean the purse thing, yea that was me." said Luis.

 

"Are you ok Renee?" asked Tamera.

 

"Yea it's just, my brother has never talked to any one but me. So i'm just a little suprised."

 

"Well now he has two girls to talk to." said Tamera with a giggle.

 

After lunch the rest of the school day went by really quick. Before they knew it Tamera and Selena were walking home.



© 2008 -Deviant-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on March 20, 2008
Last Updated on April 2, 2008


Author

-Deviant-
-Deviant-

York, PA



About
Hi Hi Hello. Its the crazy, loveable, hyperactive, ME. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by -Deviant-


The Accedent The Accedent

A Chapter by -Deviant-