The Accedent

The Accedent

A Chapter by -Deviant-

 

"I'm ready, mom stop crying it's only a week."

 

These were the words of Tamera Lopez the famous movie star who was on her way to an on location shoot in Florida. Tamera wasn't ugly she had beautiful black hair and a great complection, the only thing different were her eyes. Most of her famous friends have brownand blue eyes, but Tamera is speacial she has bright red eyes. Well back to the movie talk she was going to be driven from Colorado and her mom was worried.

 

"But honey why don't you just fly it's faster and safer."said Mrs. Lopez.

"Bye mom i'm lieving."said Tamera as she walked out the door.

 

Her bags were already in the car so she just got in and the driver drove off. They were drving and stopping at almost every gas station because Tamera got thirsty. I know what you're thinking Tamera is a spoiled brat, she isn't she just has to stay hydrated because she can become dehydrated easily. It's already happened twice and she doesn't want it to happen again. They were driving down the high way when she saw a rest stop she started to yell for him to stop but he didn't want to. She only had three days to get to Forida. Oddly there was no one around to see what happened next.

 

She grabbed the wheel and turned it but she turned it to early, and they went flying into the forest. She was the lucky one, she only hit her head. The driver got the bad end of the accident, a gigantic branch shoved into his head as the car crashed into a tree. She was rushed to the closest hospital but that was the hospital in the forest the one in Nerven. When Tamera woke up they asked her who she was she said she didn't know. The doctors figured she had amnesia, and they figure that they should just send her to the town high school. But they may figure out that is a very big mistake that can't be changed.



© 2008 -Deviant-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 15, 2008
Last Updated on April 2, 2008


Author

-Deviant-
-Deviant-

York, PA



About
Hi Hi Hello. Its the crazy, loveable, hyperactive, ME. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by -Deviant-


School School

A Chapter by -Deviant-