Prologe

Prologe

A Chapter by -Deviant-

 

Nerven, a town surrounded by forest. Not many people know of the town.The truth is that the towns people are the only ones that know of it's existence. There are legends of the town but no one bothered to look for it. See the thing is that for every four legends of the town there are at least twenty of the people. And seince there were so many different ones no one believed in the town.

 

There is the legend that the people are all aliens and they're plotting to take over the world. There's another one that says that there the undead and they're eatting each other little by little. Then there's the closest one, that they are all mutants and that they are harnessing their power to help humanity. They all are a little true, well except for the zombie one.

 

They are somewhere in the middle they don't even know what they are. They are still trying to figure it out how some of them only have moms and others only have dads. Most of the kids are step brothers and sisters but they were raised together so they don't know. Most of the parents are wondering why there kids are really like tweenty but they look fithteen. There is only one normal teen his name is Luis and he looks his age but is not as normal as he thinks.



© 2008 -Deviant-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on March 14, 2008
Last Updated on April 2, 2008


Author

-Deviant-
-Deviant-

York, PA



About
Hi Hi Hello. Its the crazy, loveable, hyperactive, ME. more..

Writing
The Accedent The Accedent

A Chapter by -Deviant-


School School

A Chapter by -Deviant-