A Serendipitous Eternity

A Serendipitous Eternity

A Poem by Bliss

Every moment with or without you feels like forever. Like each seed of a dandelion, fleeting moments coalesce with the afterglow of a beautiful memory, recently made to float away in a galaxy of its own. The chain of memories is unending; I marvel at its perseverance, for an old memory gives birth to a new one.


Harbouring a fear of endings, you became my beginning. A chandelier of starry-eyed expectations could have been shattered with a strong gust of wind. But you fascinated me with the grandeur of a once-in-a-lifetime romance.


Golden hours, the time that I spend basking in sunshine. The silver lining never leaves me stranded. Time is relative, and I view it in terms of eternity. A stark, clear reverie sets itself apart from an otherwise deluding mirage. The voyage to find the eternal seldom left me unscathed, although now, my scars are being loved evermore. My last chance of venturing into a timeless Arcadia made every moment feel like the first I ever had. Serendipity.

© 2024 Bliss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully written poem. Enjoyed reading 👍

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2024
Last Updated on August 10, 2024
Tags: Love, true love, eternal love, romance, prose poem, poetry, forever, timeless love, memories, last love