ZhaliaInterview1.doc

ZhaliaInterview1.doc

A Story by Zoilus

Session 1
Subject: Zhalia (Formerly known as: Ailah, Fate)
Spring, 2,590 P.W.
Andeva Provence


Q. How old are you?
A. I am not entirely sure, I have had long periods of time where I have been...idle. I can say with some certainty I am over 6,000 years old.

Q. May you explain those idle periods?
A. The most recent was after the Endless War.  I was taken prisoner by the human opposition and kept caged in a small dungeon for generations.  The later generations of carers grew tired of the duties surrounding me, so I was finally buried and forgotten of for centuries in the Old Andeva Sanctuary..The other times I rather not recall right now.

Q. You were once the center of a major world religion, as is stated in pre-war documents.  How did this come to be?
A. When I first revealed myself as immortal to the world, alongside those who were friends at the time, the masses took that act as the coming of the true gods of the world.  Many religions were formed based on our teachings.  At the time I went by the name Fate, and so the religion centered around me followed the belief that fate is a controlling force in the world and cannot be challenged.  

Q. Before I follow up to the previous question, what happened with your friends, the other immortals?  Some are unaccounted for in any documents, even those of the Hexalhor Grand Library. 
A. I am not fully aware of their whereabouts.  There were many differences of opinions around the way, which eventually lead to the Endless War.  That is where most of us last saw each other.

Q. Going back to your religion, what caused it to fall?
A. Not everyone in the world was happy with the sudden declaration of new gods.  This sparked the first rebellions and crusades.  Old religions were banned.  This all eventually lead to the Endless War.

© 2016 Zoilus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on October 6, 2016
Last Updated on October 6, 2016

Author

Zoilus
Zoilus

About
More here later. Maybe. more..

Writing