2: Oh, Annalise

2: Oh, Annalise

A Chapter by Chloe
"

Annalise spends her last day in Pennsylvania with her two best friends.

"

Two: Oh, Annalise

 

Annalise pushes her dark auburn hair out of her emerald eyes. “Lauren, Elliot I don’t want to go,” Anna says, tears in her eyes.

“Come on! You’ve been dreaming about going to New York for years!” Elliot says, grabbing her hand. He looked more handsome than ever to her. His white skin, perfect under the light. His bright blue eyes, gazing into hers. His dirty blonde hair tousled perfectly. His thin lips in a sweet smile. Boy would she miss him.

“Yes, I’ve dreamt about going there, but now that I’m actually going… Well, I’d rather stay here with you two.”

“We know you’ll miss us, and we’ll miss you too! But Anna, come on! You’ll have tons of fun! It’ll be a new adventure!” Lauren says excitedly. They’d been friends ever since Anna could remember. Which is a long time, considering they’re vampires! They were practically sisters, always running around town looking for a new adventure. Everyone always thought they were twins, with their matching deep green eyes. Plus they wore the same size clothes and shoes, and they had the exact same sense of humor. Except for the fact that Lauren has golden blonde hair, and Anna has dark brown hair, they were pretty much the same person.

“Lauren is right. I’m sure it will be fun. And you’re always looking for something new to do. Here’s your chance to get out of this town Anna, take it.” Elliot squeezed her hand. She always loved that he was always there for her. She had always considered him her best friend, just as Lauren. But in the last few weeks, Elliot had became more to her. More than just a friend, but kind-of a boyfriend. She loved him, and he loved her. But they could never be together. It’s against the Mistress’s rules. They had been together once, long ago. But when the Mistress found out, she forbade them to be together. She said that two vampires should not be together. The Mistress always had strong outlooks on everything.

“Okay,” Anna said. She had already packed her bags, getting ready to leave for New York. The reason she was being forced to leave, was because her mother had just left her to a horrible disease. She had been in the hospital for about two months, when she finally found her way to death. You see, after Anna died, and was dammed to Earth to live as a vampire, she found her way back to her mother. She explained to her mother what had happened. Anna was expecting her mother to not believe her, or for her mom to be scared. But her mom already knew. When she saw Anna walking up those blue porch steps, she knew exactly what happened. Her and her mom moved to Pennsylvania, after Anna found her way back. Just so no one would see Anna, or find out what happened. That’s where Anna met Lauren and Elliot. They were already vampires, when Anna met them. When the three had became best friends, Anna went to tell them how she was a vampire. And Elliot and Lauren told her that they were vampires too. Now that her mother has gone, she has nowhere to live. So she has to go to New York to work, because the red bloods think she’s too young to live alone. So the adoption agency found a home for her to work, and live in.

“You have to promise us one thing though,” Lauren said putting her hand on Anna’s shoulder. They were all sitting on Anna’s queen-size bed. She had invited them over so they could spend time together before she had to leave. The car was coming to pick her up at 3:00. And it was already 1:30. Time goes so fast, when you want it to last forever. So far all they had done was sit and reminisce, but that was all they wanted to do.

“What?” Anna asked, turning to look at Lauren. She looked very pretty with her hair in two braids. She had pretty much looked the same since that cold night that she had died. She remembered it like it was yesterday.

“You have to promise to send us letters,” Lauren said, although she already knew that Anna would send them letters whether they had made her promise or not. She was forever faithful.

“ Of course, you guys! Why wouldn’t I? Heck, I’ll send you at least one letter every week.” Annalise said. “And trust me that‘ll be a lot of letters. I mean seriously! We live forever!” Annalise laughed. “As soon as that old hag dies, I’m out of there! And I’m coming straight here.” The three of them laughed together. To tell the truth, she really wanted that old woman to just die already.



© 2011 Chloe


Author's Note

Chloe
Again, totally seperate from Immortal in France, I know some characters have the same names from my other book, sorry. I had to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011


Author

Chloe
Chloe

Red Bluff, CA



About
I'm a beginning writer, still in highschool. I've always loved writing. So now I'm taking a go at it, head on. Let's see how this works out! more..

Writing
Secrets Secrets

A Poem by Chloe