1: Afterlife and Vampires

1: Afterlife and Vampires

A Chapter by Chloe
"

The mysterious narrator talks to you about the afterlife, and the life of a vampire.

"

One: Afterlife and Vampires

 

Allow me to introduce myself. My name, though, I cannot tell you. That is for me to know, and you to find out. This book you’re going to read, is full of horror, romance, tragedy, and much more. But before we get into the story, I’m going to tell you a whole lot that might help you as you read. Beware.

The way the afterlife works is mysterious. When you die, you are stuck in a state of “limbo” between life and death. You can see, hear, and smell the world around you, but the world doesn’t see you. You see every living soul looking how they will look when they die. A nine year old boy, may be seen as a ninety year old man. It’s hard to see the people you love, look how they will when they die.

When you die, you have to make your way to God. He doesn’t come to you. If you get lost on your way, you could be trapped in the afterlife until you fade away. That’s right, over time in the afterlife you begin to fade. Your soul loses it’s touch. You forget yourself.

Some souls are able to live in the afterlife. You see, when you die you are very strong. So strong that you could actually communicate with the world around you. But you have to know how. Most people don’t know what all you could do. Although some people don’t want to go to Heaven, it is extremely rare to find someone actually functioning in the afterlife because most fade away very quickly. If you decide to wander the afterlife for a while, eventually the Devil will probably find you. And we wouldn’t want that to happen.

When the Devil catches you, he damns you to live on Earth as a vampire. Not the best punishment, is it?

To make your way to Heaven, go to the place that brought you the most joy in your life. Heaven is in a different place for everyone. When you get there, the sun will be shining perfectly, and your life will literally flash before your eyes. Then it is said, that an angel comes down, and holds out her hand, asking if you want to go to Heaven. But beware, you only get asked once. If you say no, then you’ll be stuck in the afterlife. Never to see the pearly gates of Heaven again. If you say yes, then you can go to Heaven. You will never get another chance.

Do you know why space is endless? Because it’s full of souls. Everyone, well, a lot of people’s souls are up there. They’re what we see as stars from the ground. Space is like Heaven. But all human eyes’ see, are stars.

I’ve covered the afterlife as much as I can, for now. Your questions will be answered in time my friend.

As for being a vampire, here we go. The only way you can become a vampire, is to be dammed by the Devil. No, you cannot become a vampire by being bitten. Although, if one is fed on too many times, they can become “Lost”.

Lost is a state where a human’s blood turns gray, by being fed on too many times in a short period of time. The blood changes between series of weeks. It’s not like you wake up one day, and have gray blood. You can also become lost by being fed on by several different vampires, in a short period of time.

The transformation of becoming “lost” is not a good one. It’s very painful. The first week you’ll probably experience:

-loss of hunger

-of and on headaches

-sleeping problems

The second week, you’ll be going through:

-no appetite

-aching body

-headaches

-neck pain

-insomnia

-coughing

Third week:

-sleep deprivation

-stomach pains

-depression

-raised stress levels

-sweaty

-feverish

-severe coughing

Forth week:

-no sleep

-body pains

-severe depression

-total stress

-major sweating

-fever

-dizzy

-forgetting things

-weak

-short of breath

Fifth week:

-severe body pains

-extremely weak

-dementia

-black outs

-extreme weight loss

-vertigo

-loss of breathe

-high blood pressure

-constipation

-vomiting

-hallucinations

Sixth week:

-paralysis

-death

 

You’re probably wondering if vampires burn in the sun. No, they don’t. It might hurt a little bit to be out in the sun when you first become a vampire. But that’s only because they’ve been in the dark afterlife for so long, that they’re not used to the light. Other than that, no, the sun doesn’t burn us.

Now let’s move on to garlic. No. Garlic will not keep us away, or burn us, or anything like that. I mean yes, it smells horrible. But it doesn’t hurt us in any shape or form. I don’t know how the humans made that one up.

Now to the crucifix. Crucifixes do not hurt us physically. It hurts emotionally. The fact that we can never go to Heaven. And never see God. It hurts. But we can’t actually be burned by a crucifix.

That’s about all I can cover for now. But do not worry my friend. You will know more in time. Much, much more.



© 2011 Chloe


Author's Note

Chloe
Please ignore format, what did you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very, very good so far. i like it ! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011


Author

Chloe
Chloe

Red Bluff, CA



About
I'm a beginning writer, still in highschool. I've always loved writing. So now I'm taking a go at it, head on. Let's see how this works out! more..

Writing
Secrets Secrets

A Poem by Chloe