Circumference

Circumference

A Poem by Zada Girl

I'm sitting here thinking beyond the realms of darkness and wondering...

"What could possibly be darker than dark."

Is it the thought of loneliness, maybe wondering when the last breath takes place and will you devour it like a plague.

Is it the hurt that carries you through each day to survive to love to only end in the deep sorrows of committed suicide.

Could it be the emptiness that gathers around your hands that we're filled with the image of an unknown realism.

Can it be the smile on your face while you walk your path in veil.

The unknown facade is the furthest of our hearts while the unconscious never skips a beat.

You ask yourself during your darkened hours can this be a new beginning or is it another life of which was dreamdt' away?

Do you want to know the kill that runs beneath your soul. Afraid to notice that in the end you'll need "37 stitches to take the pain away".

Is the darkness embedded in your veins like the lies that were once told with a motionless poker face.

Does it go away to shed the only light that brought evil with deception?

Can you feel it awake your drooling slithering fork-tongue to rise you to your masquerade of fools.

I know of NO such darkness... do you?

© 2011 Zada Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 7, 2011