Good Day Goes Bad

Good Day Goes Bad

A Story by Zada Girl

The morning is young, awakening to the smell of fried bacon and eggs teasing my taste buds. Stretching to the ceiling, wiping crust from my eyes, I pondered slowly out of the only bedroom in the apartment. Hypnotized by the smell, Auntie is stirring yellow grits and reaching for the refrigerator door to get a slab of butter. Dropping it in the cast iron pan with an undetermined amount of sugar to taste, hubby is standing over the rice krispies sound of the thick fatty slices of bacon being fried. Chopped pieces of onion, peppers, mushrooms, and potatoes flavored the scrambled eggs that had been scooped to my sesame street plate along with a cup of orange juice.

 

That afternoon began with sunshine reflecting it glare and heat through the window. The air mixed with the smell of haddock and exhaust fumes from the running motionless jalopies below at the fish market. The sirens of the fire station next door were grandfather clocks keeping the city alert and making it hard for sleepy children to rest. Diversified ethnicity’s mingled the streets to hurdle upon the nearest "Star Market" for milk and bread.

 

Looking out the dingy scratched window the sun vastly faded away. The evening turning brisk and the once blue sky embraced deepening colors of gray. Bolts of lightning brightened the universe and roars of thunder echoed through the night. Rain rippled off the zinc roof leaving streams running down the side. Yawning from the boredom of the stormy night, I withered off to the bedroom to say my nightly prayer.

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my sole to keep, and if I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

 

About the time television turns to rainbow streaks and emergency broadcast system invades the stations speakers, the feeling of sweaty palms glided over my wholesome ivory skin. One hand touches my breast and the other lightly presses on my inner thigh. Looking at the laundry hanging over the rope lines strung from one end of the room to the other to dry, I lied dazed and motionless. Hollering out to my Auntie for help, who slept on the orange sectional couch in the living room, outside of the bedroom, my body took over a vegetative state, and I was the only one who heard my sobbing cry.

Eyes gazing at me with a sympathetic look of control that became powerful as the night prolonged. The gross feeling of his tongue spiraled around my navel moving, upward toward my neck, which left a wet path behind. Grabbing my right hand from my side he placed it upon his naked uncircumcised penis and rubbed until it became erected. Moving his body in a sense of pleasure, sounds of soft moans emerged from under his breath. Moving closer, turning himself and me on our sides, he pulled off my weekend labeled panties, lifted up my one leg, and fondled with my vagina. Sticking his big hard dirty working fingers into me, I felt an excruciating amount of pain. Slowly moving it around and about, he pulled out his finger, rubbed it on my lips and face, and licked his finger.

 

His touch began to treat me like a woman for his age. Pulling my long blonde hair back to his face, he kissed me with his tongue suffocating my esophagus. Gripping my tiny chest and pinching what I had for n*****s he pulsated his erected penis against my butt. The humiliating feeling of his unwanted spew corroded my lower back. Then placing his erected penis between my legs in a back and forth motion, slowly working his way into my vagina was like putting a three prong plug into a two prong outlet. Instantaneously, he reached his climax, and ejaculated his cum on the sheets.

 

The closer his breath reached my face, a lingered smell of Budweiser beer floated in the air. The pungent odor left me intoxicated from his body and skin secretions pouring out a distillery stench. Sweat dribbled off of his hair and hit my lips leaving a souring taste of pink grapefruit juice in my mouth. His body was struck next to me as if I was sap on a maple tree. Whispering words came out of his mouth and slithered to my ears.

 

"This is our little secret. No one is to know. Do you understand'?

 

Weeping silently, "Ye, ye, yes, but I hurt".

 

"It’s only going to hurt for a little while. We were just playing doctor. You were a sick little patient and I was the doctor who was trying to make you feel better. Now be a good girl and listen to what I tell you. You don't want to get in trouble, I'll I tell your mommy what you did. Do you? I'll make you your favorite breakfast in the morning. Would you like French Toast and syrup and sausage and chocolate milk"?

 

"Ye, ye, yes".

 

Then he rolled over and slept peacefully without any remorse for the rest of the night. I lied awake the rest of the night in fear for the next reoccurring retched touch.

 

The next morning’s breakfast air was ever so stagnate that you could have mistaken it for rigamortis. Gasping but paralyzed to rise to a breath of air, body trembling from the wrenched palpate. The thought of praying was drowned by what sounded like an infant sucking his/her mother's breast with every intoxicating breath that had been clenched to my skin. Heart palpitating vigorously and the need to extract from the rest of my vital organs, acid swirling around inside my stomach with the intentions of losing my cookies. Warm tears drizzling down from my eyes sliding gently on my cheeks, cramping as unknown fluids exude from my vaginal canal. Covering my face with Auntie's homemade knitted blanket ashamed to be a kindergarten girl.

BTW...this is an actual event that took place in my life and my own personal writing that has healed my soul over the years and also reminding me how important it is to keep your children knowledgable of incest, molestation, rape, and so forth. Don't be afraid to talk to your children about healthy sex, innappropriate sex, and the unwilling sex. It starts with being an open-minded parent. This went on for 8 yrs of my life from the time I was 5 till I was 13. It took away alot of my teenage years of acting like a "normal" teen and influenced me to turn to sex, drugs and alcohol and most importantly low self-esteem. You can help anyone you know by simply talking to them and being explicit as possible to give them FACTS.....ty for reading

© 2011 Zada Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 7, 2011